Reviews for Staying in touch
Nightrose1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this seemed like it could be a really good story if it was finished.
tamika chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
i liked the story. its kinda cool that you made joe and izzy related.i like them.
Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Ke-yute! _
Ariadna chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
this one was so lovely! I luv Kou-kun and Jou-san is so cute . luv friendship fics! excellent work
Michele Black chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! That's all I will say now...
Jessa Whibley chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Prodigious! Very interesting idea! I love Izzy/Joe friendship fics, and the idea of them being related is really interesting! Great job! - TC
Amiasha chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Awwwwwwwww! That was so sweet! I love the character reactions, and Joe and Izzy's cooking experience. That's so neat! I love this story!
claire chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
This is a cute fic. I really like it. :) I must agree, Joe or Izzy would make a better cousin than Sora's... but I guess you have no choice over the matter.
ks chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
OHH! That just brightened up my day. What a cute 'lil story! :)
Fire Bird10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
That was really good! It wasn't *that* plot-less, you know...but seriously, it was good...oh well...
Mabis chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Wonderful story! I love Joe and Izzy friendship fics! I especially liked the dialouge in the story, from everyone talking about what they wouldn't miss in the digital world, to Joe and Izzy's kitchen disasters.

Great job!
Mary Canada chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Izzy fic! _ Better yet; Izzy & Joe fic! (Everyone _knows_ that Izzy and Joe are just the coolest chars. ;P) :D hehe. Really well done! _ Your good at these 'friendship fics'. _ Very well written and fun as always to read. *claps* I liked it alot! .!
Silver Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Ee, I like it! _ Joe and Izzy are related? Never would have guessed! And I really like their talk about Sora's cousin ('speed limits are for cowards', heh).
OR chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Well written story, is a fanfiction, but Izzy and Joe family? that is a fresh idea.
Tachikawa Mimi not signed in chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Yaaaaay! ::clappies:: Once again, my having you on my author alert has been rewarded! Wonderful, wonderful, DARLING ficcy! XD Oh, such inspiration you have! You're my favorite Joe-writer, so don't ever quit! And I -adore- the quotes- "How was I supposed to know that when the recipe said 'stand in fridge' it was talking about the food?" Envious talent, Leto-sempai. Utterly envious.