Reviews for Betrayal
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Good story.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
interesting take on the episode. great job!
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was one of the hardest hitting tags to Asylum I've read. I'm speechless.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Really awesome! I love the dialogue- "Because I don't know whether you're trying to torment me, warn me, or comfort me", for one- and the ending line was brilliant!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow! Killer last line!
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I have decided, ALL of your stories are my favourites. This one was really well done and there are a few phrases I especially like- "A breath caught in Sam’s throat. He didn’t know whether to be relieved or horrified at his brother’s words", "Because I don’t know whether you’re trying to torment me, warn me, or comfort me.", "bathed you, fed you, played with you, saved your butt". And the sort-of (well in my opinion) dramatic ending that sort of left me thinking, would Sam have given him the gun.

I can not find anything in your writing to criticize, I love it all. I Like how its mainly centred around Sam and the Asylum. Asylum was my favourite episode so far and Sam is by far my favourite character. He just seems more of a complex and well-rounded character than Dean. Don't get me wrong, I love Dean but Sam is just my favourite. [and he's cuter but that doesn't affect my opinion...much P ]
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I've read this story three or four times and it still gets to me. Really incredible.

Everything you said in the A/N, it's been pissing me off as well. I hate that Dean and John seem to think that Sam was the one in the wrong and that he needs to apologize, when they were the ones who pushed him away. They need to say that they're sorry for not trying to understand what drew Sam to normal, even though it couldn't have been too hard for them to see, since they both lived in it for years. Dean and John can't accept Sam wanting what they had taken away from them. They couldn't stand that he wanted what they'd been granted, which just makes me angry at them every time I think about it. [/rant].

ANYWHO! Now that that's over, I have to say that I definatly agree with you - Sam would never have given the gun, he would've tried every possible alternative. Dean was just begging Sam to release all of his hurt by giving him the gun. Stupid, stupid, stupid. But that's our boys for ya.

Awesome story, don't ever stop writing! Hope I haven't annoyed you with my rant.
ashlyns chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Awesome. I loved the end when dean says sam would never have given him the gun. awesome.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
OMG WHY DID ALL THE FANFICS COME OUT AFTER THAT EPISODE

I LIKE YOUR STORY NO DONT LIKE I LOVE IT

AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT

MANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ASK MYSELF AS WELL AND I CAN'T COME UP WITH AN ANSWER

I'M SPEECHLESS AFTER THAT LITTLE STORY

AGAIN I LOVE IT
Emmy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Great story. I did think of one thing though. The shot gun Sam had was still loaded with one more round of rock salt. So when Dean gave Sam what he knew to be an empty gun, it was basically to distract him to give Dean a chance to act as you say but it also kept him from shooting Dean in the face with rock salt from 6 inches away, which at the least would have been disfiguring and at most could have potentially killed him.
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Excellent job. I really liked this one, and trust me, I've read a lot of post-asylum fics (that's, like, all there is, right? Hehe). It was short but there were a lot of different concepts all packed into it, which I liked. Dean's attitude was also very different from the way other writers have chosen to interpret his follow-up reaction to the asylum, and I liked the originality with that. I don't think they were out of character at all, actually. Dean shared more than he normally would have, but I think the occasion warranted it. His "truth is relative" spiel was particularly intriguing and explained certain things about his character. I especially loved his last line about how Sam wouldn't have given him the gun - it just inspires a deep psychoanalysis of the boys and "what if"s for if the situation had been reversed. I also like how he had to break Sam to fix him, that's another good concept. Okay, I'm done rambling, but there were a lot of interesting things going on in this fic.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was a really great story. I loved it. Write more stories soon