Reviews for Tangled Webs
Very interesting story.
Elizabeth Marshall Pennyworth chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Good story, again! :)
Beth Green chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I love John and Rodney together, straight or otherwise. Therefore, I was already primed to like this story from the opening paragraph. You proceeded to provide me with a fun story with an intricate plot, and excellent characterizations. Best of all, to my Rodney-centric delight, not only did you gas Rodney but you whacked him on the head in the process. The bullet wound to John was an extra added bonus. Thanks for sharing!
togitnj chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Another perfect piece :)
LaughingPig chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Have really enjoyed the trilogy. So glad you didn't shy away from roughing up the characters, because chicks really do dig scars!
flah7 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was great. Loved the ending as well.

Nice mystery, intrigue and action.

Rodney and Sheppard were fantastic
Titan5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Another super good story. Nice bit of mystery and suspense. I really enjoyed it!
LostMyPen chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
You're quite a talented writer. This was well-paced, intriguing and true to the characters. I 'specially enjoyed that it actually had a plot; don't get those as much as I'd like. :P

Really a great job. Can't wait to see another from you. (:
Jules47 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I really enjoyed this third story in the series. Love the ending, looks like Shep is back to his old self of teasing Rodney.
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
BRAVO! what a great chapter and a wonderful ending to a great story.
krysalys chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*snicker*

Wonderfully written, m'dear.

And dammit if you and I are almost on the same page with the Trust. ARGH. Nevertheless to say, I've had some things planned with those people in my story, so when I finally come out with the details, I sure hope no one thinks I'm plagarizing. ;)

Heh, I was thinking the same thing about Harris and Hoescht not being the only agents in Pegasus as I was reading. Gonna be real interesting finding out more... hint hint hint. Also, I wonder why they were interested in genetically manipulating the cralls, of all things. Makes me wonder what other research pies the Trust has its sticky little fingers in on Atlantis...

Always a pleasure reading your works, hon.

-}-

Krys
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Very enjoyable, as always :)

More than ready for the next instalment!
dragonfairymaiden chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Another great story. I have been enjoying all your stories, they are very good and well written. I look forward to more!