Reviews for Elemental Stimuli
Spotteh chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I liked this much, much more than the first chapter. Don't get me wrong, the first chapter was fine- otherwise I wouldn't have kept reading- but I'm partical to longer stories because they help me connect more. I was more in tune with the conflicting emotions Zuko is experiancing and thus enjoyed it much more.

:) please continue writing. I'm watching you xD
Supergirrl chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
This is very good. That's really all there is to say, is that it's good. Which is really all you want to hear.

O.G.
Audley chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Okay; it's official. I have to put you on my favorites list. I love two of you TeenTitans fics and I am secretly a passionate Zuko/Katara shipper. Why do these fabulous authors keep popping up everywhere? I must've put, like, ten new favorite authors up on my list.

What are these people doing to me? *shakes head*

Ha ha, all in good fun. I really enjoyed reading these two, even if I did get a little confused on the second one-I look forward to more.

Ta!

Audley Must Keep My Zutara Love From The Rest Of The World
Josh-Ethan-Zuko chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Cool.
LadytehMa chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Well written, going to have to keep my eye on this one! _
Impashence chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
o please o please o please... Write more? I am in suspense... Wonderful writing by the way... so poetic and beautiful. Keep it up. :)
wilderness-writer chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Awesome! I really liked these drabbles, and I can't wait until you do the next chapters. You really have mastered the power and effectiveness of the craft of words, and your idea to tell stories through sensory perceptions is brilliant and original. Keep it up!

The Wilderness Writer
AvAtArRoXmYsOx chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Pretty good. Keep writing!-
Rashaka chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
In her eyes he saw no paradise (no firefly wishes, unblemished cheek, father’s love, sun-spun honor). Only his undoing.

That's fantastic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zuko opened his eyes (the light momentarily blinded him) and wished his damnedest to be off this raft; he was starting to lose focus.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's also wonderful. An excellent punchline to close and round off the chapter.
raevyn93 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
I think that you should do the other senses in this order: smell, touch, and taste.

Update soon!
kayko15 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
As long as you update you don't disappoint me.

Zuko: It doesn't take much to disappoint Kayko.

Me: YEah what Zuko said. This chapter was a little confusing at first but then I got unconfused.

Zuko: Is that even a word?

Me: Is now. Anyway update when you get the chance. later. K15
Queen of the Leos chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
No dissapointment at all! Very good, I love your poetic feel, its genuine. We don't get that much here at fanfic anymore.
Vicki So chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Oh, this is a GORGEOUS piece!

So many perfect jewels:

"He (now lying on a narrow cot, hands tucked behind his head in a rare pose of vulnerability)..." - very perceptive. Zuko wouldn't lie that way. Hands to the sides, always.

"But he couldn’t help imagining that her wrists reminded him of the delicate wishbones he had hoarded as a child" - sweet, pure innocence of childhood, longing for simpler days gone by, *HEARTBREAK!*

"...the pucker of her lips as they twisted in concentration or that the spot where her neck sloped into her jaw looked temptingly soft." - You can almost see him staring at that spot and WISHING really hard.

"Sure, he was aware that they were a pale blue against the dusty coco of her pretty little face, and he knew he should be spewing some saccharine crap about how he could lose himself forever in the their calming depths." - Yes! The overused b.s. of Katara's pool-like eyes comes to light!

Beautiful. I look forward to reading about the other senses!
kayko15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hey great drabble. I love drabbles because they're easy to read when you're in a hurry.

Zuko: Plus they get the point across quicker than full length fics. And this one was a Zutara so it was even better.

Me: Anyway update soon. Later. K15
Queen of the Leos chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was good, very peotic and metophorical.