Reviews for A Little Bit of Everyone
Dino-SOAR chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
love it. (: 33
horseaholic chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Hey there,

I am SO sorry for not reviewing sooner. I guess I didn't have this story favorited or added to my alerts, so I had no idea you updated, or I would have reviewed a lot sooner. Again, so sorry! So here goes. Well, I will admit it's a little strange that Roger sleeps with Glory, since Collins is visiting. I always imagined the loft to have about four bedrooms; one for Collins, one for Roger, one for Benny, and one for Mark and Maureen (since they were together pre-Rent, up until Maureen dumped him). But that's no biggie, as they are family. That's neat that Glory is going out filming with Mark! Yeah, Mark definitely needs to show Glory Today 4 U! I will R&R the next few chapter as soon as I can. But I'm in college, so no guarantees. I will try, though, because I really like this story a lot!

Renthead07
Hyperbole23 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
I love the story. I'm hooked. update soon!
horseaholic chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
I really like this story. It's so unique and definitely original. I really like seeing Glory's POV. There are a few inconsistencies and spelling errors and such, but nothing too major. Update when you can; I'll be waiting!

Renthead07
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
um, okay.i really like the story, but you haven't updated since march. are you planning on updating ever again? this is actually the only futurekids story i like. I hope you do update again someday
FeatheredManiraptoran chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
This is really good
xiao-lanlan chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Ay! Porfavor! Tienes que segir! I LOVE IT! SIGUE!

Mucho amor...Much love,(like a friend way, not the other way if youre sickminded, no asi!ok?)

Amy

no but but today
L Ducky chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Ohh i love this story! its muy adorable.

please continue it... i'll IM you with ideas if you really want!
Sparrow's Someone chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
aw, i'm sorry i'm not so great at helping writer's block, but i wish you luck with it :) i'm glad you're not going to abandon this story, it's a really great one! keep up the good work!
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!

(i'll help you work on future chapts, if you want)

i gotta go, otherwise this review would be much longer

toodles!

from,

ME

aka

Madame Elphaba
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
hey!

i've read your story and it's really good! i enjoy it so far. i have yet to post anything b/c i have so many other story and poem ideas floating thru my head, and my muses are bugging me to write a rent story about how roger and mimi express how they really feel about each other.

gotta go!

hope more is coming!

from,

ME (Madame Elphaba)
happilyinsane13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
I LOVE this story! I can't wait for you to update. I do have and idea. you know how Mark just said he prays God won't take Glory away from them? Well, what if she ALMOST died. a little Mimi lives repaet. Except Mimi and Angel save her. and maybe she wants to be a doctor and find the cure for AIDS? or maybe she falls in love with a guy 7 years older then her? I don't know. But I LOVE your story! Update soon!
nightowl8240 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I love this story! please keep adding on. Your a great writer
Renthead621 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I love this story. It touches me every time I read it. What a wonderful concept. I am in the process of writing a story that leads up to Glory's birth and it was inspired by this story. I love it. Really. Keep it up. I read it every time I go on the site. Which has been everyday since I found it.
Mysterylover17 chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
OMG! I love this story! I really hope you contine. Glory is so adorable! Please don't let this fic die.