Reviews for GAG: The Galaxy Angel Guys!
Shatoyarn-chan chapter 25 . 9/21/2010
cool finally an update.

the ending was funny in a way. All happy in the ending.

i could see more happening of course the funny adventure they have.

sad to hear that.
Shadowzero789 chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
I am sorry to hear that you will soon be retiring from the GA fanfiction section. I wish you luck in your college luck and hope that you will enjoy writing the last chapter in this fic.

Anywayz moving on to the actually review of the story I am impressed with your made up past of Lester. By the way did you know that in one of the manga, Tact makes up a story about how Lester transforms into a beautiful woman when his eyepiece is removed. Yea sorry I ran out of things to say /

I await your next update!
Etoile Tsubasa chapter 17 . 7/16/2007
I liked how you interpreted Tact's past in you fanfiction. :3 Obviously, it's is very dfferent than mine, but that's because I had a slight bit mroe information.

Yours is unique and I assume you're using Manga Tact. If you are, you hit his personality right on the mark. I know you said that you thought this was bad compared to my version, but I like your version and i think our versions are well match. Mine being Game Tact with a hint of Manga Tact while you have Manga Tact.

I've been reading your story for a long time. I always loved how you made a story about GAG, because they do not get the appreciation they need, even game wise. Please continue this story in the end because, even if I don't review as often, I will always read it! :3
Shadowzero789 chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
. Arg it's been so long. Update soon. I haven't stop reading your story. (

Tell me what happen to them with that evil evil EVIL girl!
Shadowzero789 chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
Omg I forgot to review this story!

Sorry with me finally going to high school I had a diffcult time fitting in but now I am ok with it.

Lol I can't imange a green hair dude that wears a chinese outfit. Is there a picture anywhere?

Either way keep updating which I have noticed you haven't done in some time (
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
NO! MINT X RISERVA!

Mint sure has a thing for those objects-of-undetermined-gender, ne? Maybe she'll go for Shiva next. *sygh*
tgifridays chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Aw. . .I like MintxRiserva D: I'm literally the only one on the internet ever to post fanart of them xD

I think your story's funny :D I liked Lester in this chapter xD
Shadowzero789 chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
yay you updated!

Good start on action and drama, keep it up!

I wonder why no one else has updated in the Galaxy Angel section yet? (
tgifridays chapter 9 . 6/21/2006
I forget the page exactly, but somewhere on the official Japanese Brocolli website there's a page with the headshots of all five of the members. I only saved two pictures onto my computer, though o_
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
Ahh, Hell Hounds, how I love thee. This is so much fun.

Just to note- Romeo and Juliet ISN'T copyrighted Shakespeare, because he wrote it before copyright existed. It's public domain. (gryn)
Shadowzero789 chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Yay you updated again! Ha, there are some girls in this fan fiction all thought not the main ones.

Update if you can, I won't pressure you if you are already pressured by school. (... I hate school...)
Soulless Nightmare chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I like the story so far and i think Camus is French he sure acks like it _ but anways i will try and send you all the pics of hell hounds and the others i have them. so keep up the great work.
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Viva la Hell Hounds! Mint and Riserva shipping, whipee-

What? Riserva is a GIRL? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! NO(spirals down a long tube of black death)

(I personally think he's a guy and some people are just misinformed. He does use male pronouns when referring to himself after all, and so unless she's gung-ho girl to the max, I'm saying that he's a guy!)
Shadowzero789 chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Huh... a chapter deciated to a villain.

I don't really know much about him so I won't comment expect for the weird fact that he looks too much like Ranpha! Sometimes I think that they are related somehow.

Oh well keep updating and make it fast! (yeah I am pissed off at my computer so I must boss someone around to get rid of my anger)
Shadowzero789 chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
*blinks* Wa? Now they are that desperate to get money?

Man do I feel sorry for them. You know, they seem to have a streak of bad luck lately. You make it seem as though as if Milfie was there! But I know she not as this is GAG!

Update soon! )