Reviews for On The Other Side
Lenale-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
T-T
Why?! Athrun could had wake him!
When kira awakes and found that Athrun had left without saying goodbye to him, hell cry a lot.
I know that saying goodbye its painfull for both of them but leave him without saying a thing is painfull too and it is not really a goodbye is more a see you later.
Please keep writing fics of this couple
see you
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Bittersweet. Good job!
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
so sad but so beautiful. well done
Narulove13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I loved it! That is one thing I could see happening. Anyways it was awesome!
Kitsune Tenchi no Yami chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I just finished watching the episode (28) when I remembered this Fic and how much I loved it when I first read it, and i am so happy i found this story again, and now its finally where it belongs...on my favorites list, and im sorry that I didn't add it sooner, my bad for killing my computer.

well thank you for writing this truly timeless masterpiece (and yes it does deserve this title) and i will enjoy it as long as i can(...and to give you some piece of mind, no im not a creepy stalker...but i am a crazy cat er...teenager?- who named a fluffy orange tom Kira) well anyways i adore this story. Bye
The Chibi Vampire chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
great! love it, even if it is yaoi!

wat does aishiteru mean?

srry im clueless wit these things...
The Alien From Outer Space chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*sniff* more sad endings...
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I think I'll introduce myself first. Hello there, because I don't believe I've ever read any of your fics. Gundam SEED owns my soul, but what owns it more is Dearka/Yzak. Therefore, I love to get away from it sometimes and read Athrun/Kira, so I'm looking forward to reading this! A couple of notes: One, I tend to go overboard and leave long reviews. Two, I write as I read, so the comments I make go in order along with the flow of the text. Yeah, I'm weird. *shrug* Ah well.

Two paragraphs in and I already like it! You're not lazy about your grammar, punctuation, or spelling, which makes me happy. And this fic covers one of my favorite moments in the series, so yay!

“Go on without me, I’ll catch up later.” Ahh, so there's the twist. I was wondering what you were going to do. Wow, and even climbing the fence? Nice. I feel bad for them though. A reunion like this one would only make it harder for them to fight again afterward.

Wow, this fic is hot and keeps getting hotter. "The dual friction was enough to throw Kira off the edge." That about sums it up, ne? _~ A nicely written fic! I liked it lots.
Akire chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aww, that was so cute! You could really feel the love they had for each other. And the scene with Tori was really touching.

~Akire
Inner Voice chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Yay! I like this fic. :D I just now saw that scene on TV, and I thought it was so sweet and sad...I'm glad that you made a fic of it! I'm happy that in your fic they were able to confess their feelings to each other...
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I really, really like this story. It's just so nice!
Vladimir chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Five out of five stars. A cut above the rest.
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
nice fic. good lemon
StarRstressPinK chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was AMASING! one of the best fics ive read yet! it was very good, but it would have been fun if they got caught, no? hehe _ I just love this paring! Asukira 4eva
xxhieadzeroxx chapter 1 . 3/17/2006