Reviews for Fruit Salad
N.L. Mars chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
This was a nice take on a song. Even when Kagure is supposed to be depressed whilst drunk, she's pretty funny as a drunk.

Well done on another great part.
N.L. Mars chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
This is so sweet and cute. It made me go 'naw'.

Excellent effort. :)
N.L. Mars chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
This was really good.

I loved Hiro's spaz and Ritsu's observation/commentary. Very nice job. :)
N.L. Mars chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
This was suoer funny.

One thing that ruined the story was the constant A/N's.

But I still enjoyed the story.

Well done.
N.L. Mars chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
This was short and random, and a bit confusing, but hilarious, nonetheless. :D
N.L. Mars chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
That was so odd. But I loved it. Such an amazingly entriguing twist. :D

What a strange pairing. It was very surprising. Good job. :D
N.L. Mars chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This story was deliciouly hilarious and macarbe. Well done on blending the two to make a wonderful story.

I particularly enjoyed this part:

"What were you doing, Kyo?"

"Making the world a better place."

"Where is Shigure?"

"Out helping the world be a better place..." then he added darkly, "By not being in it."

You would not believe how long I laughed for when I read that.

And the end, wow... I was not expecting it to be a dream that in fact came sorta true. And damn you for that cliffhanger.

I sort of think he did kill her, because he seems sort of possessive in the "if I can't have you, then no one can"

Well done!
N.L. Mars chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I love this short. It was too cute. I particularly enjoyed the idea about ribbons, as if Tohru was Yuki's possesion because of them, and them blowing away into the wind signifies her being fre. :D

Sorry, that's my analysis of it. But I love it.

Well done.

Annick-Sabine chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Oh my gosh..I couldnt stop laughing when I read this xD

Your too awesome, your totaly going on my favorite authors list
badwolf107 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
badwolf107 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
badwolf107 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
u cant do a cliffy on a one shot! its not fair! (at the same time i dont no if i rlly want 2 no what happens nxt) then again, it could be a joke.(she says hopefully)
loretta537 chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
these stories are good, however when are you going to finish them, it says in the last one that you will be posting more and that it is only part one. please update this soon.
Nikki Narcissist chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
OMG y'know what the best pairing is? AyamexKisa. My friend and I wrote a oneshot about it. LoL. Then Hiro would get depressed, and he'd fall for Tohru, and they'd be together. Then Kyo would get with Uo, because Tohru's taken by Hiro, so Kagura would be upset, and y'know who'd be there to comfort her? YUKI! And they'd fall in love.

Jkjk, LoL. But we did write and AyamexKisa Oneshot..
blossomdreams chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
(cries) Shigure...shigure...shovel...backyard...yuki...dead...blood...(sniff) my people good story, but...Shigure (takes a breath) give me some time...I'll be fine

Good story though