Reviews for Falling on Deaf Ears
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was cute!

Aw. I love that. God, now I know I'm going to start using that saying and be constantly reminded of this story.

Awesome story! :D
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
“Snoopy ruffs you Remus, he really does”

*snort* This was sweet yet sad, and wonderfully written. And the Dumbledore being up to something element was great.
terra-Bara-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I liked it sweet but, subtle. not over the top fluffy
krumfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
very cute and lovely
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 1/21/2006

Dumbledore's so fun! I love when Arthur says he's up to something!
oceancitygirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Oh. Very sweet. I liked it. Very nice title, too. It falls in well with the story. I love Snoopy! Lol. My favourite two sentences would probably be...

“Snoopy ruffs you Remus, he really does,”

“Always good to know,”

hehe. Great job!
RED chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
awh. good. as per usual. ;D
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
brilliant! ahh, dumbledore the matchmaker, eh? what vision the man has!, had. whatever. but how droll! i loved this, i really did. yes, a rather sad topic and all, but i couldn't help but giggle madly at remus' awkward attempts at consoling tonks. the walkman bit was especially hilarious...

the point is, spiffy stuff. gold stars for you!
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I love your Dumbledore! Remus/Tonks is an awesome ship. Your fic wasn't particularly fluffy, but I really liked it. Tonks listening to her walkman while Remus was talking was hilarious. I really liked how you added humor to a serious (Sirius?) fic. You made it funny without the humor being overdone. Great job!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very cute. I always thought Sirius got them together, but Dumbledore was a great idea!
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very sweet. Love how open you left it, with just smidges of suggestion. Nicely done. :)