Reviews for Puppy Love
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
-gasp, followed by loud laughter- that is the weirdest thing i have ever heard... where do get these crazy ideas?
Prof. Posiee Woe chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
you said it all in: Colette is weird. and you were definitely right: weird narrative.
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Heh. I like that one. I thought I read this one... but I confused it with another... ANYWAY!

Heh. Coloishe...

You're going to be the queen of the weirdest possible pairings in ToS, aren't you? (What can I say? I can't wait until the Colef!)

Well, off to the giant pile of... homework? Darn... I was kind of hoping it was a pile of fanfictions...

Ja ne!
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I stumbled upon this by accident. And...aside from the fact that this is clearly a very Colette thing...and I mean that to the enth degree...I'm creeped out.

That is, by no means, a bad thing though. Just the opposite really. But man...talk about an bonofied Presea sized axblow to Lloyd's ego. Beaten out by a dog...doggish...thing...proto...you get the idea.

*-* Staring wide eyed

*-* Insaneiac the Maniac
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Cute but weird, a great combination! I quite liked this, the way you've written it from lloyd's point of view is great. Keep it up!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Well I suppose Colette is a bit weird, but it certainly sounds like something she'd do/say.

Ahh, puppy love indeed. Now sure the game makes it obvious but these two were meant for each other. Heck if it weren't for the multitudes of Sheena fanfics I've read I'd probably still like Colloyd more than Sheelos. I thought this ficlet was adorable and the narration worked quite well with how Lloyd was feeling