Reviews for Fishing for Compliments
suteko1 chapter 1 . 5/13
not sure about this one. Love how it was written but it would take something major to have Jayne have a clue like this. He is pretty clueless about anything without firepower
Jhotenko chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I never put much thought into it, but Jayne and Kaylee could easily work. They both have similar upbringings, and they both have respect and loyalty to family. The more I think about it, Simon really doesn't deserve Kaylee, or at least he isn't ready for any relationship until he can let River stand on her own two feet. Assuming Jayne is ready for commitment, I can easily see his character being fiercely loyal to whomever he tries to court. Of course I don't think cannon Jayne is ready, but that's the beauty of fan fiction.

Overall nice one-shot, I enjoyed reading it.
satoz chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
cute :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
i loved it - completely and utterly adored it. Not only was jayne's voice completely spot on, the way you protrayed the relationship - I'm just wallowing in the perfectness of how in character this fic was.
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
oh what a softy he is!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw, yay! So sweet!
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
you've made me do something that I try to avoid like the plague. But it looks like I don't have much choice ,oh why has it come to this? But it looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and just get it over with. here goes.I have to put you on my "Favorite Author" ! Damn! Damn!
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved this! Only Jaylee fan fic I ever liked!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like that Jayne isn't afraid of commitments in this fic.

Nice story.
Kasanra chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love your Jayne. He's so gruff and sweet.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
awwwww! :)
Rose88 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aww...jayne bein' sweet...*melts*
inkvoices chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is a shiny story.

That moment in Serenity (the film) has bugged me a little since I saw it. River's watching her brother *cringes* I mean, okay, as a psychic it probably wouldn't matter where she was on the ship at the time, but it would matter to Kaylee and Simonr, surely. (Ha, and so maybe there was a reason River did it, I guess.)

Nice glance inside Jayne's head as well. Lovely stuff :oO
moviebuff001 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Yay! This is the first Firefly fanfic I've read and I always thought I was the only one that thought there was something between those two! Excellent job, you captured the characters perfectly. Bravo on the dialect too!
spikes-storm chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Really liked this one. Hope that you decide to keep going with this story.