Reviews for VALOR
killerawesome chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
I bet Cornelia kicks Adams butt! She is the strongest out of the girls, earth is a powerful and unmovable force. Dirt puts out fire, wind can't move a mountain, lightning never strikes the same place, water just makes earth into mud no harm no fowl. Also even after everything that could strike the earth it just grows again. Earth uses the water, fire, wind to its advantage to grow stronger. So my bet is that Cornelia surprises everyone with how well of a fighter she is. Earth isn't just plants it is the metals, the dirt, sand, mud, and the animals living in it so I think everyone is underestimating Cornelia's power and abilities. She will defiantly be able to give Adam a run for his money. I wonder if sparks will fly between the two if that is the case. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of Cable and Cornelia but I also love the idea of Adam and Cornelia. It just makes more since that Elyon and Cable would be together because they are from the same world as Cornelia and Adam are.
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
OH THIS IS AWESOME! I love the guys so much, but I don't like that ya messed with the Will/Matt thing. I understand that at the time you wouldn't have seen the episode but if you mindwipe Matt, you lose 2 of the 3 Regents of Earth, Matt and Mr Huggles. Not that I have anything against Victor, and I don't care if he and Will are together, but... please just bring Matt back. He's one of my favourites (oh and if you read the comics, Matt is FROM Candracar, good luck wiping that!)

It's kinda weird reading this, cause I have an alternate group like yours, kind of, called The Guardians of Finitude. The main difference being that their more Guardian than Warrior, a)they're girls and b)they have elemental powers. The similarity is their wings and their toughness-factor. Please continue.

Thanks. DVM
RubyRedRoses chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...(5000 more please)... please, please, please, please update. I need to know what is going to happen. Please.
Silver Wolf Girl 10 chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
Love your story can't wait to see where you go with it from here.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
PLEASE update this again soon! I know it's been... what, 4 years from the last update? But please! YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE THIS!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
Oh yessir, it damned sure was worth it. Granted, I just started reading, so I wouldn't really know how long other people had to wait.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
WHO'S BADASS? ROGER'S FUCKING BADASS, THAT'S WHO! AND SO'S IRMA, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!

Sir, myself and the Gods of Badass (see profile for details) salute you. Or in Zilla's case, he simply walks into your studio and bows before you (he can't reach his head to salute, poor thing).
MechaUltimaZero chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
AHH! CLIFFHANGER!

But since Roger's gettin' paired with Irma, I know he's going to be OK! Right? RIGHT? (What can I say? He's badass.)
MechaUltimaZero chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Hrm.

This is gettin' good. I'm gonna have ta put this on my Favorite Stories list. I honor you thus.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Hrm.

I think I could see Irma with Rodger, and if not for Matt, I could even see Will with Victor.

Overall, this is very promising. Oh, and would you check out some of my fanfics? I think you might like some of them, although I don't have any straight humor yet (and most are in the Naruto section).
rockangel821 chapter 17 . 10/21/2008
this is awsome, i would prefer more gaurdian action right now and what about Adam with Ellyon,lol. the story is awsome so keep going
codyking chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
hay lins grandmothers name is yan lin.
nicole chapter 17 . 11/25/2007
no offence but shouldnt the gardins kinda kinda do some thing
Siriusfan82 chapter 17 . 3/9/2007
Great story! Can't wait for the next update.
Carcas chapter 17 . 1/9/2007
THAT WAS AWSOME! KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP!