Reviews for Real World: San Fransisco
sassyangel24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
cool
RaVon shippie4ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
hey i love this story it's very real it would been cool if this was a show, you should make a part 2 w\ raven and alana fallin' for devon that would be very intresting too! anyway great story very realistic and creative.
sheila chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
this story make me confusing!
ghurl95 chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
i loved the story! can you please continue it..? come on..
lucy chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
hey! this is lucy! PLLEAZE UPDATE! I miss the great stories/chappies! I've been waitin' like forever so please add on to your amazin' story. and if i haven't said it already i want to THANK YOU SO MCH FOR THE DEDICATION! LOVE YA! AND DONT' FORGET UPDATE, UPDATE, AND UPDATE!
EggySuperMan chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
UPDATE! Cannot live! plz update!
xxoRebel chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Write more pls, i'm dying!
Kaylae Goggind chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
hey how are you? love the story but raven is only 20. i went to a concert resently and she said that she was only 20 years old. i could be wrong but thats what she said. well it was nice reading your story

kaylae goggins
Celina 2 b chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Hello! I LOVE this story. I was wondering if you were looking for a beta on this one? I was also wondering if you were thinking of a Chelsea Eddie relationship. But anyways you ROCK and im adding this to one of my favorites
iluvacting chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
I love it! Is Chantal an actual character on the show? I don't remember, and is Jake(Ricky Ullman) the same one from the episode Old Oakey?
Kasandra chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Hey! I love this chapter. This is an interesting triangle. Things are definitely going to heat up. Glad that you finally updated and keep up the great writing. :)
Lucy chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
It's me again! Thanx, I'm VERY honored that you dedicated this WHOLE chapter to JUST me! This chapter was good, like u said at the bottom, it wasn't ALL of that, but all fanfics have their chapters where things aren't flowing as they could, but this fanfic is coming along very GOOD! All I have to say is keep up the good work, and now, I'ma bout to read EVERYTHING over again, LOL (it's really THAT good)! And again, thanx, for the dedication it REALLY made me happy and feel good. Now U know the drill...UPDATE! LOL
Zina Nevirone chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
After about three months of waiting you finally updated and what you produced was a masterpiece! Oh and by the way I don't like the Teletubbies either that's why you should read my story! And I'm afraid you will be disapointed if you read my Zoey 101 fics as I detest the ZL pairing! I prefer DL and ZC! Thanks for taking your time to reply to my review!
McSteamy Jr chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
oh man things are gettin pretty steep! i can't wait for the next chapter! i hope Raven and Devon get together but then again i don want Raven and Eddie... great chapeter!
lucy chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
This seems like it's going to be one of the best fanfics ever written, and i'm not lying. I can really picture it like as if it were on television. You know when you finish and if it's good enough you should definately think about trying to sell this to a company so it can be made into a movie. I think it's gonna be good enough to do be able for you to do that, well, I hope you review soon, cuz I can't wait to read the rest. You "previews" have really made me like "attached" to the story! From wat I can tell I already love this, but make sure to be precise w/ your dates and times because i noticed in the beginning of the second chap. during Raven's "camera tyme" first the tyme at the real world house was 3 months, then it was 5 months. But just wanted you to know and overall so far I give you a 10! Really, I do! Great job, and keep up the good work, and most importantly keep updating, please!