Reviews for Countin' on a Miracle
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Well here is another mess MArk got into just for being the good guy and trying to do something for someone else.

Well at least Milt and Mark are both teaching each other thngs.

I read this up the writing.

JeanneZ84
jaaroncg chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Love it. Like it from Mark POV.

Did Hardcastle get the guy? Alone or With Frank Help? Did Mark get moble again?
JB060800 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
You managed to cram so much story into so few words. Got the characterizations down pat, as usual and included Hurt Mark for us closet angst mongers. You are very talented writer. Keep 'em coming!
Scenario chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow! What a great story! I really like the idea of the story being told from MarK's POV. Chilling and descriptive...I felt like I was there!
sbishoff chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was a very good story. I loved it. It sure was a good thing that Milt learned to pick the lock so well.
lynw21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
ok now we got the judge picking locks, now you're cookin'
firefly123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Riveting story. Wish there were several more chapters.I loved the way Mark wanted to help, and would have, had he been able. Great story.
cheride chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
"Whenever things appear simple in Hardcastle’s world, that’s when they go terribly wrong." Yeah, the kid really should've known better.

This is a very nice story, with the 1st person POV perfect for exploring Mark's reactions when he winds up, yet again, in the wrong place at the wrong time. I especially like the passage about the sun vs. the light bulb. It's a very subtle reminder of the things that never leave McC's thoughts entirely.

Thanks very much for putting your other stuff on hold for just a while.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wonderful! And I loved the first person McCormick. This is just a gem of a story; please consider a sequel!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
LOL I bet we are all glad Mark taught Milt to pick that lock! Great story!

Joni
Kariesue chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Great one, Liz. You gave us adventure, angst and emotion all rolled into one. And it didn't take me all night to read. Thanks
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
First person Mark-very nice. Ahem, we won't hold you to any word counts, really. Make 'em just as long as you want. Nice and long. Long. All the way through rehab if you want. Chapters of the stuff. Okay?