Reviews for Love's Foolish Gift
Landon chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
This story is awesome. Pity I just found it.
Revert to Normal chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
You never finished it! I need to know if Rufus breaks Reno's heart! And what Tseng is going to do to Reno when he finds out he's with Rufus!

But other than the whole not finishing thing...it was a VERY good story! Rufus is such a player!
kabby667 chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
love your story hun when are you goin to get it finished, i dont want rufus to brake reno's little heart. x Kirsty
Lilly B Deadly chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
poor guy -sniffel- so sad.. ah well... -kicks rufus- meanie! pleas pleas pleas write more!
Lilly B Deadly chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
-ish crying- damn u rufus... sorry a little emotional about poor poor Reno... whom i hope to be cosplaying as for halloween yay!
Lilly B Deadly chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
i didnt review the first chapter bc i was so stuck to thwe storie. omg this is like the bes tthing i have ever read in my life. i had almsot gotten out of reading untill now i hope theres lots more to come!
sqifer-fan chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
I can't believe i've taken so long to leave a review. I really must stop being so lazy... ;)

I love the way you portrayed Tseng and his feelings towards Rufus, and the development between Rufus and Reno. Despite that it was only one chapter long you manged to get really indepth with the cahracters, which is quite some skill compared to other writers who could write 30 chapters devoted towards Tseng/Rufus, and never quite get the feelings across. I almost felt bad that he got ditched for Reno... almost ;)

“It doesn’t matter if he notices me or not. On the mere chance that someday he will, it’s enough for me. It’s just important that I will be there for him, if and when he ever does need me.”

I just love that line. It feels like that one line is the defining point of the story for Reno, and has quite an impact behind it.

can't wait for the next update (and i promise that i'll try to review much sooner next time lol)

-Refus
s chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! i love this story...it's so good...

continue continue continue...
bood chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
just checking in. still love the story, can't wait for an update, _
Moony Fox chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
I still love you! *mega glomp* Little Rufus was uber Kawaii! But ya, plain and simple, you are a yaoi goddess! I bow down to you. *bows* lol, but ya, also, do you think you might be able to read my FFVII Story? It's not yaoi but Saki Inazuma and I have been writing it in a beat up notebook at school and we just posted it. But ya, once again, you are my IDOL!
Cab chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
What can I say? It's a fab story and you do write it oh so wonderfully well. The continued balance of power fluctuating in seemingly inconsequential ways from character to character is a great set up. I also love how you layer the characters in this story, building them up little by little as the story unfolds. I'm so happy to see another chapter, can't wait to read it very very soon. Shame about that beta reader of yours, you should kick her swiftly up the arse for keeping you waiting like this! Either that or stop giving her bad advice like 'yes go out on a monday night' when you should be the voice of reason in her life... speaking all hypothetically of course ;)
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
GOSH I love you. Your writing style is so incredible...really. You portray them so well (Reno is not a complete hick, Rufus does not ALWAYS have a stick up his ass, and Rude is a bit overbearing) & I love you for it. :) Really.

I loves you so!
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Whoops. Perhaps I ought start reviewing for the 1st chapter.

For being one of the very few & limited GOOD Reno/Rufus fics out, I must say it's absolutely incredible. Hell, I don't even know where I got my affinity for this pairing...I think some years ago I read a Rufus-admits-his-love-for-Reno thing... *babbles*

Holy shit.

You've had your account for what...7 months?...do you know how OLD that makes ME feel? I've had mine for like...*counts* 20 months. O.o I FEEL OLD NOW DAMNIT. I'M ONLY 15.

I can't wait to see how your writing style begins to change over time. :)
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Please, please, please for the love of Frank Iero, update soon. You're killing your readers (new & old).

Avenged Sevenfold makes this fic 926326795x awesomer. Shinra
bood chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
poor poor reno. you're not really gonna break his heart right? i love this pairing, and i love this story(i thought the scene with the paper "helicopter" was cute)