Reviews for Flying with the Enemy
missevilprincess chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Ha. That was definitely a twisty story :D

I love the nymphs idea, it's so awesome.

Will the nymphs play a huge role? Or is it a just for a couple of chapters thing?

Update soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I really like this story a lot. Can you please write some more chapters?
x-xDodgerx-x chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
I knew Blaise was gunna be the dragon! lol still good tho! please update!

bullet x.:.x
midnights-dawn chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Really good so far! I can't believe you haven't continued, you should!
Tokyogurl1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
WHA! I love this! And seeing that you said that Dumbledore is dead and all. Then you read the 6th book? But anyways I like this story and I love the pair HG/BZ and all. Even though there is nothing in the book that saids that they know each other that is until the 6th book and all. Well please update and all.

Tokyogurl1
dragons-pain chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
gyah! update! quickly!
ashley48506 chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
sorry i havent read or reviewind i a while. charlie cant be dead. is hermione gonna turn into a nymph ora dragon? i cant wait to read more. this was very good, although if you update more often i would notice and read. update soon and keep up the awsome work.
mrsbnm-of09 chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
aw...how sad...charlie's gone! no! well at least blaise finally came into the picture...even though he was there the whole time...i kind of thought he was the dragon but good job! poor hermione...UPDATE SOON!
kirie-ryuu chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
cant wait till the next chappie!
mrsbnm-of09 chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
hey great chapter! i really liked it, your writing style is awsome and i cant wait to see wat this twist is!
ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
PLease continue this story! I really want to know what happens.
animerocksjapanrocks chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
cool fic update soon plz
KenzoTheGreat chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
absolutely wonderful! please continue soon.

AD
sara sue chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
don't stop writing this story. it is one of the best i have ever read!
mnemosynesque chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
You NEED to update. Honestly. Don't keep me waiting this long after a chapter that awesome!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »