Reviews for Photographs
anon chapter 6 . 3/17
Can I just say Yugi's being a bit unreasonable here? Granted Yami took over his body against his knowledge or consent, but not with the intention of doing anything cruel. And if he went to Anzu and not Yugi then Yami obviously felt Yugi couldn't handle it. As for saying Yami was using him like a pawn, that felt incredibly underhand - all Yami does is try and defend Yugi and his friends without recompense, and Yugi in-series uses him as an emotional crutch. Sure, it's violating Yugi's autonomy, but Yami was clearly very afraid of suffering memory loss again, and since he's trapped in the puzzle, he has no life or pleasures of his own.

I understand Yugi getting upset, but in the series he willing surrenders time to Yami on occasion without intruding, such as the date with Anzu.

Don't get me wrong, it's well written, but I can't help but feel like this wouldn't happen in series, as Yugi actively volunteered to give Yami his memories, and even if it did I can't see Yugi having this reaction when he's so forgiving.
Mystic Dodo chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Loved it! Thank you so much for writing this delightful piece.
Raexa chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
Aw... It's really cute :3 you should be really proud. I loved it not too long and not too short either Plus it seemed to be rather free of errors which is a telltale sign that you took your time and put plenty of effort into it :)
yuugifan chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
I love a picture worth thousand I feel bad for like he will be 'gone' just like that since Bakura will not hand over Ryou body to him anymore.
Natoya chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love this story!
MochaCocaFan chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
I honestly don't see this as being even mildly angsty. Everyone recovers quickly and painlessly and their emotions are never splayed out in angsty detail. This is more drama, though it is good. But not angst.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You better believe i'm intrigued, they don't take nearly enough pictures with Yami. They should take more. GREAT CHAPIE!XD
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
That was a sweet story! It's sad that the Pharaoh had to leave for the Afterlife! I cried for a long time after the last episode ended!
indigobynoir chapter 14 . 6/16/2007
That was so cute. I almost cried at the end. Great job!
Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
.:sniff:. that was sad. Good job. It was a great story, doubt that any one could have written it any better then you did. Keep it up! .:smiles:.

~Black Egyptian Dragon
Youkai at heart chapter 14 . 4/11/2006
I know this review is coming rather a long time after you finished this story but, i suppose its better late than never eh? *grins* that wasa really lovely story, god, how stupid does the word "lovely" sound and look *pokes the word* eww. I loved the story a lot and i read it straight through to the end in one night. I wish i could write like this.
tazzydevil123 chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
hey sightX i like the worrie-some set up you've done and the thought i had when ryou "set his timer" was "explosives or he's timing the fifteen minuts hes supposed to be on the phone" so we'll see what happens.

tim
Shalarean chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
I think it would be really cool if you wrote a sequal to this having Bakura find out what Ryou did and him (Bakura) understand it and have the pair find the beginings of friendship.
TabAnime chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Liked this story! Would've liked it better if others could see Yami.
Hawk-EVB chapter 14 . 3/23/2006