Reviews for Postcards from the End
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Giles's postcard to Wood was the best, closely followed by Andrew's to Giles.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
D'aaawww. This whole story was so sweet and adorable and often funny. I'd love to see more of these.
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was a cute story. I liked the dashes. It was a nice little touch and funny.
celeste9 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Just found this and loved it. I read it in livejournal, and I thought all the crossouts and the different fonts really added a personal touch to it. Amazing how touching it could be with just those short notes. And, being a Spuffy fan, I appreciated the ending...
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow. I remember reading this WAY back. Took you long enough, huh? I can see what you were talking about with the format thing. It does work better over at LJ. But that doesn't detract one bit, hun. It's still brilliant. :)

*hugs and cookies*
Priscilla19 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
LoL! Awesome! It covered everything! You didn't miss any clues that were dropped from the shows! Kudos, I am impressed. And I just loved -loved!- the Andrew moments in the postcards, especially his to "Dear Mr. Giles," from "Your Most Faithful Servant, Andrew Wells, Esq." LMAO! Precious!
xMortyx chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
wow you captured their personalities really well. i love the one from Xander about the horses! great job
MadTom chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Really cute. Just added this to my Favorites list.