Reviews for I Tried
kloii chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was deep I think you should do poems for all the power ranger couples. Hey can you do a conner to kira one. Please! E-mail me or PM me for yes or no or i'll just check to see if u did it.
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I love this! Usually I don't like poems for the fandom, but this one actually fit :D Nice work!
Trunks888 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Really cool:) Nice work
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
so -whins-sad
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is so cute (whiping tears) but who is it meant to be for. Tommy and Kim. Anyway good poem make more and keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very interesting. Is this about Kim and Tommy? Even if it's not, it's cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Interesting. Is this Kim about Tommy? I think of their relationship after she left for Florida when I read this. I really like the flow of the poem. I also like how it tries to explain how hard it was to love someone that wasn't there.
SightX chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
hm. It may be because I have never read much by the way of power rangers fanfiction, but when i read it, there was no real character that was in my mind...perhaps that was your intention. perhps you are writing more...any which way you go about it, it was grand and i like how it didnt rhyme, but the flow of it was magnificent. good job on the frst poem, i'll be checking back.