Reviews for International Magical Cooperation
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
Just wow.
Wildfly chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I like your Viktor. Sharp, distrustful and a bit cynical.

About the Tournament - i don't think you can cancel a magical contract and forefit, but I've no idea what would've happened had Harry refused to participate.
Maybe that'd have cancelled the whole Tournament?
I dont think its about prestige, guess D. wanted to find out who is the mule who put Harry's name in and why, so he played along, risking Harry. As usual :(
Meua Black chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
writer again please.
lead me to salvation chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Very inventive - I really like the first few chapters before you swerve off into mythology and I do like t bit with Arthur and LOTR, but I find it a little hard to follow :)
rawr chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Absolutely beautiful! You've made me fall in love with this pairing. This was very emotional also - much better handled than Rowling's version. You must be an ace lawyer!
BernerMom chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Wow! What an amazing story. I normally don't read stories this inactive, but I saw that you are still an active writer, so I must hold out hope that you will consider continuing this story. This is so well done, the mingling of the stories, it's amazing! I know it's been several years, but I hope some day you will be able to complete it. Thank you.
Plucie chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I should really stop reading fics that last updated IN 2007 WTF

This is so good and now I'm sad.
Shadowmage97 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Oh. my lord This story... it is so absolutely wonderful! But 7 years! Will you ever update again?
Megingjoro chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
It's been years and I really hope to read the end.

This fic has been wonderful and always will be.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This story is amazing ... so intreging how Merlin and lotr are being referenced. It took me all day to read It just when I couldnt put It down. Hope the story is continued would love it to get an ending.
Amanthya chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Really interesting how you're weaving the stories together! And I'm a HGxVK fan. : ) Can't wait to see more!
NeverGonnaBePerfect chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
FIVE. YEARS. Where's the rest of the story?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
if they make a harry potter movie from your story, it would be awesome...i love it...you have such a way with words..i love how all the creatures come together and the lord of the rings and king arthur references..AWESOWENESS!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Enjoyed this despite being VERY canon. Thank you for your time and enthusiasm.
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
amazing story! update soon please

HawkAngel