Reviews for A Matter of Trust
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 5/31
Unfortunately the whole idea of Zara/Psion really undermines this piece. Its hard to argue against the code's view on attachment for Anakin when attachment is the reason Zara fell. You can argue actual mutual love vs obsession, but still. I would have much rather seen another motivation used for Palpatine's backup apprentice.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
I cannot buy into parents not having right of refusal to their children being taken from them, jedi potential or no.
bigtomato chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Aww perfect opportunity for Sabé to save Padmé's life and get badly hurt - uber angst!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Ahh dark Barriss? One of my favourites for falling to the dark side ;) Well i'm guessing she will be Sidious' new apprentice!
seireidoragon chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
I can't wait to read the sequel! This was an amazing story and was really well written. Good job!
iChaos chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
That was a great story. The writing was very good, and I like the way you cultivated the plot. The characters were all very genuine, and I think you set up a sequel quite nicely.
Annieisawesome chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I love this story. You should make a revised adition of this.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
cool
Hannah Jane chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Andrea I have a ? Are u planning to do a revisied version of this story?t
kihakukage chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
interesting
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
cool story
Kate Poem chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I think it's great story. But I wonder: when Anakin fall in love with Padme, he was Jedi Padawan,right? And after the little wedding on Naboo, he come to the Temple back, am I right? He had yet his Padawan's braid, right?

He knew Jedi Code, but he loved her, he can't live without her, yes, yes, but... what with lies? I think Knighting was some ceremony.I think about some oaths, about braid's cutting etc. etc. If it was, oath - Anakin lied to everybody. Obi Wan and Jedi Council. He knew he lied - and he did it. He become Knight because they think he deserve for it, but he deserve'nt. For example: Tusken's village.

I don't know. Anakin was'nt sincere and lied...

But this is very goodwrited story and nothing change it. I like Padme's influence for Anakin in Your story...
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
Cool idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading the plot.
starwars rocks chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I'm looking forward to reading the rest. I just wanted to say how I like the idea Master Yoda is changing his thoughts. Jedi SHOULD be allowed to marry! You have quite an imagination and are a good author. Other than a few minor grammar errors, this is a great story!