Reviews for A Matter of Trust
bigtomato chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Aww perfect opportunity for Sabé to save Padmé's life and get badly hurt - uber angst!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Ahh dark Barriss? One of my favourites for falling to the dark side ;) Well i'm guessing she will be Sidious' new apprentice!
seireidoragon chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
I can't wait to read the sequel! This was an amazing story and was really well written. Good job!
iChaos chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
That was a great story. The writing was very good, and I like the way you cultivated the plot. The characters were all very genuine, and I think you set up a sequel quite nicely.
Annieisawesome chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I love this story. You should make a revised adition of this.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Hannah Jane chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Andrea I have a ? Are u planning to do a revisied version of this story?t
kihakukage chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
cool story
Kate Poem chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I think it's great story. But I wonder: when Anakin fall in love with Padme, he was Jedi Padawan,right? And after the little wedding on Naboo, he come to the Temple back, am I right? He had yet his Padawan's braid, right?

He knew Jedi Code, but he loved her, he can't live without her, yes, yes, but... what with lies? I think Knighting was some ceremony.I think about some oaths, about braid's cutting etc. etc. If it was, oath - Anakin lied to everybody. Obi Wan and Jedi Council. He knew he lied - and he did it. He become Knight because they think he deserve for it, but he deserve'nt. For example: Tusken's village.

I don't know. Anakin was'nt sincere and lied...

But this is very goodwrited story and nothing change it. I like Padme's influence for Anakin in Your story...
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
Cool idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading the plot.
starwars rocks chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I'm looking forward to reading the rest. I just wanted to say how I like the idea Master Yoda is changing his thoughts. Jedi SHOULD be allowed to marry! You have quite an imagination and are a good author. Other than a few minor grammar errors, this is a great story!
Stunna21 chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
great story can't wait for the sequel.
PapaMidNite chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
great story

Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 17 . 1/9/2008
Worse is understating it, there's just no way of describing just how bad things would have been (or originally were).

I think this is a truly great fic! I'm sad that so many people died, but I guess that it had to be this way. Still, this is one awesome fic. Congrats.