Reviews for Six Letters
Allie chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Amazing! You just made Kate my favorite characrter, even though I didn't really get into NCIS until later seasons. This was phenomenal, emotional, extremly well written touching and flat out amazing! If I had to rate this on a scale of 1-10, honey, you just earned a 20!
Agent Striker chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
ducky's is still my favorite, but over all, this was an awesome story. thanks for posting!
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
also very touching and sweet. :']
Agent Striker chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
' But he also knew that she was born to die a hero. '

oh my God, such a touching line. amazingly touching chapter! best yet!
Agent Striker chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
me and abby both 3 mcgee!
Agent Striker chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
so sad! loved it!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
loved it so perfect!
Emilie chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
I cried. Twice. Once for Ducky, the other for Abby. Well done.

Oh, and Abby's music taste? **Thumbs up** Me likey.
books-n-cookies chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
This story was SO amazing. I loved how Ziva found the letters and gave them all to the team...and the letters and seeing the team's reactions was so amazing too. Great story! I think this was a great way to lighten Kate's death for them. Once again, wonderful story :)
NCISchick chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
OK officially balling my eyes out right now! i was so sad through that story but it was such a nice way to send Kate off, i love how you finished off the story on a high, it made me smile!

so much Love from me to you NCISchick xoxoxoxoxo (how cute is TATE? arh very!:D:D:D:D!)
NCISchick chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
crying yet again! loving this story to bits
NCISchick chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
crying again!
NCISchick chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
ok that chapter made me cry, it was so cute but so upsetting! miss u Kate and u will never be forgotten. - yes I'm in denial!

keep up the good work

Love NCISchick (TATE will live 4eva, even if its in our hearts or stories! :D:D:D!)
Ms Katie Gibbs chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Beautiful! It made me smile at the end but it was also sad, but in a good way. You have a real talent for writing! Keep it up!
k8jcr chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
What a neat story. I could just picture Kate talking like that. You know I know its just a TV show, but it has a special something that makes the characters live on somehow... But anyway great sotry, touching and very enjoyable redaing. Keep up the good work. One of thess days maybe you will read my fan fic if I ever get around to it that is :) too much to read now :)

Sincerely,