Reviews for Upon A Winter Morning
meltedhappiness chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
i really liked this tory before the ninth chapter. i don't really think this story can function any longer if there is no harry in it. i don't think that you could kill of the main character with pneumonia. so i don't think i can read this stroy anymore
ravensfan52 chapter 21 . 11/20/2007
wow great story im really looking forward to the next chapter. I think that Harry and Ron should have more comunication and that it should be Harry talking not a message. anyways keep it up and update asap.
AviiXyin chapter 21 . 11/11/2007
please don't stop here! i thought maybe this chap. would finish it but it's a cliffy.

why leave ppl in suspense like that? did you die? is that it? no! the story will never finish!(crying inside)

kk, so... update?
AviiXyin chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
thank you! thank you, thank you, thank you! i was dreaming since the 5th book the harry would die. then it didn't happen. so thanx. i am infinitely happy.

i've been searching through fanfics for weeks trying to find a proper one where he dies(sounds a bit obsessive i know but there is a good reason). this is officially my fav.
laughandlove chapter 20 . 8/31/2006
Aw..that sucks! No hard feelings, though. I know how it is to blank out like that, I've done it myself many times. Oh well...I love your story, so I guess I just have to wait!
laughandlove chapter 19 . 8/18/2006
Oh, wow...I am still loving this story, and for the first time ever I have no idea what's going to happen! Please update soon, because I don't think I'll be able to wait too long!
laughandlove chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
Ugh, I really wanted to read this all in one sitting, but now I'm being forced to go out to dinner! (I know, sucks right!) I'm reviewing now so I can add you to my favorites and finish reading later, kay? Alright, I'll leave another review soon!
Marauder Madness chapter 19 . 8/18/2006
OMG

Harry Dies! (slams head aginst table). N0!

ah well, i'm getting sick of reading stories where its all happy in the end and Harry NEVER dies, its getting on my nerves. anyway great story...really...different, plotwise anyway. keep writing, VOLDEMORT DIE!

-Marauder Madness
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 18 . 7/5/2006
OMG! heres hoping that the knife hit its target! Ron did so well to get as far as he did. please update soon i so want ron to finish off voldermort the next time. i didnt see that coming with harry giving ron the protection of his mothers love. i wonder if u r going to have harry involved in the final battle some how. this story is "bloody" brillian tand ron would say.
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 17 . 7/3/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i cant wait to see whats going to happen next, i hope ron has the strength to defeat voldermort! this story is so great! the chapters where harry died and ron and remus had to burn him were so sad i cried all the way through.
krumfan chapter 16 . 6/7/2006
interesting, to say the least
krumfan chapter 15 . 5/4/2006
Wow...real interesting chapter...I'm anxious to see the culmination of the story.
krumfan chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
Ah...*heart breaks*

The story is well woven...it will be nice to see what happens next. update ASAP...I want to see the bastard die!
wichita chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
wow! lov it! i was waiting for the moment ron would take more responsabilities! and here it is! poor boy, it really took me by surprise Harrys death, wasnt expecting it at all!

It very well written, go on and update soon, cant wait to see how ron is doing!

Hugs

Ohjuotakutrix
Gag Hafrunt chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
Oh hell! I was all set to start this fic, summary looked good, some indications that the writing looked good and then out of curiosity, I peeked at a review only to find out that you killed off the main character in the HP world before the end. I am a big fan of Ron's but don't like big epic adventure fics that don't have Harry in it. I know he lasted 10 chapters but to have him die of pneumonia just seems wrong.