Reviews for Paranoid McGee
birdlady chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Amazing! It was never mentioned what happpened to the creep who upset Bobby's mom...
I loved that he got a very appropiate punishment. Locking him up at Carmel Ridge was just the icing on the cake
brynnamorgan chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Oh, this story is fantastic! Loved it the first time, love the sequel. Alex is... br... don't wanna go up against her in a dark alley. Perfection, just perfection...
Loony4moony816 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
This was AMAZING! Absolutely fantastic! You captured the charcters and gave a personality to another. So good!

Sara
weaver61 chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
I love it. The way you handled the charaters is wonderful. The description of Alex and Bobby from his point of view is great. Very beleivable.
pansyprodigy chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
that was good. very interesting point of view.

and a very evil alex.

nice.
ladybrin chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
I KNEW his a** was gonna get kicked- but it was a nice surprise for it to be alex- and WOW- what a job she did- but yeah you are right- she does NOT like it when bobby is hurt- so- good job- good story- I STILL want more- want to see bobby and alex DEAL with this- hint hint-
piaffe417 chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
I thought it was a one-shot too but I'm thrilled with this little follow-up. Don't mess with Alex - that's the moral of the story. You are to be commended for your deft touch with the characters, both your own and the ones that belong to Dick Wolf. More CI fics are always welcome from you!
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Um. Rather confusing, but just as good as the first.
gerfan chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
nice chap, yeah, go eames, goren, I like how you start it, and I like the ending. I lie the line "I ran like a girl" LOL relly good story. Like the POV!
Anutheal chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Woo...rock on Eames, good job! Great with the suspension with Goren, bravo.

~Ani
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Damn, that was good! I'd be inclined to beg for another chapter, but I think it would only be detrimental to the story. But damn, it was good! I especially liked the line at the end about taking scrapings from Bobby's mother's fingernails. Very ominous. And very, very slickly written.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
this was really good- yeah- i HOPE you write more or at least some more stories for bobby and alex- you do a good job!
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was great! I love how you did it in the POV of the guy in the episode..that's great and *very* original! I love his description of them too...that Bobby's "crazy" like everyone thinks and that Eames has him wrapped around her finger with as little as a word or a touch. And I love the characterization of Eames...she *IS* damned strong and awesome! lol. And, from the outsider-who-knows-very-little point of view of that guy, I love how you've put the characterization of Bobby and Alex's relationship. I can only think that what he said is *actually* what people think around the squad room...I really like when writers throw in the outside POV on their relationship..I think it enhances the whole fic. I especially loved the sequence of the story: the guy's scared, then 3 descriptions: Bobby, Alex, and Bobby/Alex, and then the guy being scared again. It fits everything together and makes a nice flow...that's all from me! lol. I *loved* this fic, you did *WONDERFUL*!
piaffe417 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Awesome! I never thought about writing a fic from the POV of the guy the judge got to question Goren's mom. Brilliant! The language is a delight and you have a better feel for the characters than you think. Definitely looking forward to reading more from you.
hazelmom chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wonderfully written. A joy to read. Will there be more?

sheila