Reviews for The Poisonous Moon
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Beautiful. Really sweet and touching. Loved it.
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Great story! This certainly wrenched my gut at a few places there, which I LOVE in a story, so props to you! Too bad things didn't really work out for the Marauders, eh? Hehehe...yeah... Well, anyways, awesome job!
Seylin chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
One of the best bloody HP fics I have ever read. This was written amazingly and I loved every second ofit.
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
yayy for happy endings! haha i really liked the beginning and middle too :)
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Very good job!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was good! Great job!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I love how Sirius transfigures the silver bullets into flowers and tosses them. Very fitting.

This story makes me wonder how Remus was able to survive the times without his friends. No wonder he looked so much older than he was, once Sirius finally did return.

Wonderfully written!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I LOVE THIS FIC! You have a beautiful style of writing! It makes me sad to think of what is to come for Remus and Sirius after this fic (you know, in the books and all). The characterization is excellent! Great job! :)
Laora chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Great story! Yours are good! :)
tehPurr chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was so good. You're an excellent writer. Poor Remus. I feel so, so sorry for him! (Even though he's a fictional character and all.) Write more like this!
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was wonderfully done. You didn't rush it a bit! The characters really fit. Remus probably had a breakdown, similar to this, you know? GREAT JOB!

DD
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Loved it. Made me cry, though. Beautiful story
Leomeome chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
The characters matched very good with my idea of them. I really liked the story! I don't see how you've rushed the end since there was nothing more to add. Harmless roses seem like a good ending ;)

Leonie
LilJester chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this was really good. I don't think the ending was rushed at all, i actually liked how it slowly ended. Again, this was really good!
AnnaLangdon chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This was excellent. I, for one, am extremely glad you woke up with this idea!