Reviews for Liability
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i love this so beautiful... *sniff*
J Plash chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful fic. Made me cry :)

J

(typo line 22 - 'illuminate' should be 'eliminate')
Kyra Marye Date chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
T_T It's so beautiful!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wow. That was really...amazing. At first, I thought he would kill Duo, then I thought he wouldn't...I love it. You had me in suspense all the way up to the moment when Duo fell (because you know, there were a number of things that could have happened when Heero fired the gun *besides* Duo dying...) Beautifully written, in my opinion.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
You made my cry! that was so sad. To have to shoot the person you love to save them more pain is horrible! Good story though.
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Damn that was sad, sad ending. Heero is going to be emotionless now and not have anyone there to comfort and love him as Duo had.
Tempus Mori chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Um, depressing much? lol. You should deffinantly put a character death warning on this, I had no idea. It was really good though, dispite depressing me, lol. I noticed a few things, like this line for example:

'illuminate the liability'

Im pretty sure you meant eliminate, since illuminate means 'to shed light on'. lol. And there was one thing that bothered me really horribly. You kept refering to the pilots as 'the other' instead of using other adjectives. You can say 'the chinese pilot' when refering to Wufei for example. Or use physical descriptions like 'the small blonde' when refering to Quatre, ect. Its just really repetitive and annoying to hear 'the other' over and over.

Anywho, other than that, I enjoyed it . Good job!

~Tempus
Ramen-teh-Mighty chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was incredibly well written, beautifull and deep.

I ABSOULUTLY LOVED IT! *Applauds till hands fall off in a bloody, graphic mess*

I am adding you and your story to my favorites.

Very inspiring!

...wow,

NICE WORK,

Kai
DuoHarryVegeta chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
you just love to kill my duo...but hey you're a great fic writer I can't deny that you angsty bitch! I wanna cry every time I read your fics. However, (insert smiley face here) I'd rather read your stories anyway compared to some crap people put on
LaZ Chaos chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
OMG! SO SAD! it made me cry!WAAH! POOR POOR DUO!
one-hep-cat chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
You... killed... Duo! Nah, really? lol, very sad but wonderfully written! A few typos but I survived that ;) It was the plot that was trying to do me in! But wonderful job! *applaud*
Shadowcat0070 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
beautifully written. though im sad that duo had to die :(
Coca-Cola Classic0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow, that was great I loved it, you did a wonderful job with the story... but it's just so sad that Duo had to die...Great story though-