Reviews for Every Other Day
xlittleminxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Hehe have to admit I read this one cause I thought it would be Tristan. I'm very happy Rory and Tristan are together but shame man it sad for Henry...

Mienkie
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was a really interesting story. It was definitely original. I loved the emphasis you put on the "he" as if to emphasise the comptempt Henry felt towards Tristan. Really great!
nk-number1actress chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
that was so good...i see why it won an award. at first i didn't realize it was two ppl..then halfway through i went back to the top and realized it. i thought that it was tristan who was thinking about her and that she had married henry. but then i realized it was the other way around. really well done.
AyshaA chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
that was really great! i hit myself for not realizing earlier when you gave the hint about trig tutoring.
lackinglime123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
it was differint. i liked it. it was vary creatuve
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I didn't get it.
meg chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow! At first i thought it was tristans pov. Well written i really enjoyed it! And it was something different :)
baby le chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
wow. you totally fooled me up until the end! i thought it was tristan who wasnt married to rory...and that rory married dean! haha. i loved how you wrote it. i cant wait for more. :D
thshali chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
One word..remarkable. I'm speachless. This was so beautiful . I'm glad it was a trory. WOW! Thank you for writing it .
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
loved it update soon
dotty chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh I was scared I thought it wasnt Tristan the one who married rory but anyway...Lovely piece a very unexpected character...Good Job!
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Thanks, Deni :)
Ez chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
It is good - Congrats. Being Trory fan, thoughit it was Tristan looking back for a while
rockrose chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow... that was really good. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I realized she was married to Henry! That was sad, but really good. Great job!
spicygirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
you tricked me, i thought that it was Tristan! i've never would have imagine that It was Henry!