Reviews for Legolas's Outing
A-Secret-Shadowhunter101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awwwww... I totally loved it! But the part that made me laugh is when he sang “I feel so pretty! Oh so pretty and witty and gay!”It made me laugh so hard! But tons of KUDOS to YOU!;) It was sad when he got shot with a RED ARROW in the throat

but the story was a DELIGHT!;) So in loving memory of Little Legolas

Thranduilion.※ *sniffle* I what a very GREAT STORY!;)
Lance Corporal chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
You know why this story is great? Because millions of teenage girls all over the world just burst into tears! AH HAHAHAHA! Let's hear it for the Noble Manwathiel! ;-)
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Poor Legolas.

*sniggersnigger*

~THOTGF
Eowyn White Lady of Rohan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That has gotta be the shortest thing I have ever read. It was hilarious. I think it is it's shortness that makes it funny.
titvan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
How to rid yourself of a bad (very bad) singer... Twas fun (did I just say that?) no, of course not, he's dead! I'm completely mad. But I must say that it was surprising... and fun... (can't help)
Cottia chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
hahahahaha! oh man, that was good. the really funny thing is that I do the same thing when I'm happy! I sing "I feel pretty!" but no one shoots me. They just tell me to be quiet. yes, I loves him too, but this was so funny
Adar chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
How dare you kill Legolas with out revealing who killed him!

Elves don't prance nor do they sing badly.

Now go and save the world!
Cookies-R-Yummy chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AHAHA... kk that was funny! I know how you feel... the cahracter is cool but I dont mind u mocking him... once in a while... *shifty eyes*
uhh.lisa o.o chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

D

JAHAJAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAH

*still laughing after reading it seven times...in a row*
sunshinesailor chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
XD *sings* I feel pretty and witty and- *dies with arrow in throat* oh well...I wasn't that good either...
Hollefine chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
OMG! I was (lyke) bored and I didn't (lyke) want to write and I (lyke) decided to read this and I am (lyke) so glad I did and I am (lyke) so totally putting this on my favs and (lyke) you should (lyke) totally put those other ones up and I am (lyke) running out of breath and I am (lyke) going to pass out and-

*thud*

Creep: She passed out *grins evily*

(wow. that was wierd...)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
It didn't work probably.
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm your friend... And I VERY much appreciate your work. :D

Well, I have to run... It's the usual state of my life.

Ta!