Reviews for Dark Child
zonnebloem69 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Yours is a fascinating story, though not my style. I hope that this is not really your view on life. The world is not hopeless! God is always here, even when it does not seem so.
i HATE books chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
From Ch. 1-8... totally fantasic

even though i HATE books... this realy went above and beyond my expectations!

yay u!
Departures chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hi again. I just wanted you to know that I'm creating a Margaret Peterson Fanclub, and that I want you to be on my staff because you're a great writer. (This story rocks!) All you have to do to join is log into your account, clock on C2 Staff, then (located on the top) look for something that says MY C2 COMMUNITIES There you can decide if you want to be part of my staff. My club is called "Among the Shadows"

I also added this story to my greatest Shadow Children Series fan fictions stories because it rocks!

And I also want you to read my story "Acceleration" because I want your opinion on it. Please.

Bye, I hope you join my club and read my story!
Departures chapter 8 . 2/9/2006
This is a great story. A few mistakes, like the names (I don't blame you; they're hard!) and a few more details would make this story beyond fantastic! It's definetly better than mine, which I'm going to delete. Hey, please write another story that revolves around Luke and his family. Include Smits. PLEASE! You're a great writer!

Hope we can become frieds,

Stained In Negativity
Elven Fish chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Zhah, I never thought that Maria would ever smile. Ah, well, she totally deserves Heaven. It's a shame she won't be alive until the Shadow Children are freed.

Actually, I rather like your angst stories. My genre is anything daft or humorous, so it's kind of nice to have a friend who writes the opposite of that. It contrasts nicely.

Oi, I liked your Van Helsing fic! It made me laugh really hard.

Oo, you like "Inheritance Trilogy", too? Snazzy, who's your favorite? My all-time favorite will always be Murtagh, and then I like Angela and Nasuada.
Elven Fish chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
You're welcome for the correction. And, hey, I love your warped mind! D

Dare I ask what 'snogging' is? I couldn't find it in my dictionary.
Maidenhair chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Good Job!
Elven Fish chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
And the suspense and curiosity continues to heighten...Eh, I pity Maria.
Maidenhair chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Good job!
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
YAY! Like it, can't read anymore though, will read next two or three chappys later, me got bad headache and screen not help'in pain. seeyea!

Rye-Chan
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
'Nother gud chappy! on me way to Chappy three! YAY Trey, I luv him.
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hi,

Read first chappy, is read'in more. Gud job. *rubs head* I'm sick, wish me luck with head ache. Is this Cleavon on Dunny? *rubs head* feverish, delerium...

Rye-Chan
Elven Fish chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Agh, stop making me have emotions when I read you fics, Cleavan! {No, I'm totally just kidding.} I got misty-eyed at Maria's monologue; she's a very tragic person.

If this encourages you at all, than I shall be gleeful. Shall you update? Please say yes!
Elven Fish chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Oh, I forgot to tell you. Nina's real name is "Nina Idi," not "Nina Ida." Heh, I remember the Population police members becoming boy-friends with the servant girls. It's a very good ruse, though.
Elven Fish chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Man, I'd hate to have a treacherous brother like Jason! You got the Population Police commander down very well.