Reviews for Between the Lines
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Loved it. Nothing much more to say. Not only is the writing fluid and clear, but there's valuable lessons about how NOT to handle grumpy family members, and how TO handle them (something I could definitely use ;) Great job!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow, I'm really enjoying your stories! They're funny and insightful and angsty and just RIGHT.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This story is excellent! - I love the way all three of the Winchesters are portrayed here!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
LOVE the portrayal of the relationships here. Wonderfully done
mouse8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This was excellent! The characterisation was deftly accomplished and I loved Dean being willing to read the paper for his brother's sake even though it was the last thing he wanted to do.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Another really excellent story. You have the characterisations so well drawn. Nothing is too cliched and yet they each have the little foibles we get to see on the show. Poor Dean, caught eternally in the middle - and Sam, so young, but striving to escape. And I really like your John - thank you for not turning him into a pantomime villain. Brava.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This story was awesome. I'm so glad I found it. I loved your version of teenage Sam and Dean and then of John. It was really refreshing compared to a lot of stories on here. The Winchesters were really well rounded. They weren't entirely bad or entirely good but normal. I loved it. Now, I have to go back and read more of your stories, definately adding this one to my favorites. Good job.
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
great story!
AHR chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
So cool when you write something and months later the series gives you an episode that is totally in sync with what you imagined. The relationship shown in Dead Man's Blood is exactly what you've shown us here! I'll be looking for more of your stories.
Hellesgift chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was delightful. I loved the banter between Dean and his father, and I could even enjoy the anger between the boys (although all the anger was a bit too much like having a teenager in the house again...which says good things for your writing if not my stress levels!)

An excellent story-thank you so much for sharing it!
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Excellent job! This story had some of the best dialouge I've ever read in a Supernatural story. Hope to hear more from you soon!

lp29
sheryl chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Loved , loved LOVED this ! Great stuff, it's nice to see a portrayal of Dad that doesn't have him drunk and abusive, pretty realistic portrayal of a 13 year old too- I know, I have one!
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ah, that was absolutely brilliant. I'm not so sure why I loved it so much, but it was just.. just.. I don't know! Well gee, you've made me speechless. You should be proud, this doesn't happen often (and when it does, you should be glad for it.. lmao).

But I loved it, especially Dean and 13 year-old Sammy. Aw, so cute - both of 'em.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Simply stunning.
reading chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was wonderful. I loved the interaction among all of the Winchester men. I liked Dean trying to figure out what was really going on with Sam and then doing what he could to help make things right between Sam and John. And I liked John's willingess to do what needed to be done - even in his frustration with Sam.