Reviews for More Than Just Pretty Faces
katty chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Hey, this fanfiction is amazing. Really! One of the best I have ever read. :) You are very good writer. Thank you very much for oportunity to read it! :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
Pretty awesome. I love the last line!
Mary Deveau chapter 16 . 1/14/2009
I just finished reading your story. Really enjoyed it. : ) Nice team whumping. I like how even tho Rodney was unconscience he was still very much involved in the story. That Sheppard had Rodney as a voice in his head. Love the ending with all the snarky banter.
cynsk chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
GOOD SO FAR BUT CHPTER TEN WILL NOT FULLY LOAD
Flamingo1 chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
Fantastic! This was just what I was in the mood for, and then I found it. There's luck for you!

Anyway, I loved it. Must go read more stories by you now...

Cheers!
ferryboat George chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
Wonderful wonderful story. I especially loved the McKay in Sheppard's head :P I was kinda hoping maybe something in there was actually letting him hear McKay telepathically, but the story was great even without that. I loved how they did everything without McKay, but he was important to everything they did.
LadyNiko chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
Whe! :)

What a ride... :)

And, I've been saying this all over the place when I see CPR being done in fic - it's now 30 compressions to 2 breaths, and they say if you haven't broken a rib or two doing CPR, you're not doing it right. (I'm CPR certified - just had to do it last summer & will have to do it again like next summer, I think...)

So yay! Points for mentioning rib breaking! Because until you realize the pressure you need to exert to actually get to the heart, you'll never do it right.

(I still want to kill the annoying lady from the CPR video - she was just way too happy about narrating the video and telling us when to do CPR on the dummies. :-p)
tsa33 chapter 16 . 2/12/2007
I love this story!

Great Characterisation.

I started reading your M7 stories & liked them alot, but I really like your SGA stories even better.

Thank you & keep up the good work.
Kathy chapter 16 . 12/8/2006
Loved the story! Thank you for it. Really enjoyed it. You got the characters figured out totally! Keep writing. :)
umino-gaara chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
Hi, I really enjoyed this story. Lots of crazy stuff happened. I liked the last chapter where McKay was told what happened and they were all "What would McKay do". Very nice.
Spaceseeker chapter 16 . 3/4/2006
Wonderful, brillant, fantastic...
Olinne chapter 16 . 2/3/2006
By the way how's Desert Orkids?
Calen chapter 16 . 2/3/2006
LOL! i really like this. Had action, drama, comedy. lol, just like an episode. Like the McKay, Sheppard talk. Write more soon! Do one with Ford coming back or something.

More soon!
Olinne chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Again very good fic!

A story without Mckay and with Mckay, good thinking!

And the begining of a friendship between Rodney and Ronon, i like this!
RoaringMice chapter 16 . 2/1/2006
This was a great action story, full of angst, with characters that seemed true to those we see on the screen. This was very well done.

Some really nice things you did - the bits with the CPR, the violence of all that, the fear, and the after-affects, well thought out.