Reviews for Crossdressed
Lolitaxsasukexanime chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
great story!:D
nihongoneko chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Short, but sweet. Liked the chapter, and i laughed too. So that's all I needed. :) I can't believe that Chiharu was still wearing the clothes and didn't notice! THAT is not something he should get use to. Hehhehheh. But anyway, I'm glad that you updated. I was wondering what happened to the story. But I know now, so everything's fine. :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
TropicanaIsNOThappiness chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
ha, this is so cute. I liked the ending of the fourth chapter, very well written out.
Super Fish Face chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Lol. You must update!
nihongoneko chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Oh, so good. I liked the first chapter. The second chapter was even better. So good that you could have almost ended it right there. And, aw, Chiharu kissed Kyo first! Chapter three was pretty funny. The ending had me almost laughing off of my seat, seriously. And chapter five has me just WAITING in anticipation for the next chapter to come out. I can't wait for it!

sincerely, nihogoneko
anishaJameen chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
omg if you dont update soon i will have to hunt you down cuz that is one of the funniest g fanfic i have read and i love it!

update! update!
shelovesyou26 chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
OMG SO cute! (; please continue this! i want to know if chiharu and aziwa talk about the kiss after, i want to know how shy chiharu is about it! AW! ur a great writer in describing detail in a characters personallity! i actually felt like i was reading the manga! it sounded alot like chiharu! wonderful! i love this! (; thankyou for writing this! lol! i hope u decide to continue it!
kitkatkc chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Wow, that is an amazing story! I honestly fell in love with it. I read the Girl Got Game series a long time ago but I still remember everything and it just sounded like it would be so real! Haha! This story is great!
DarkAngel4u chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
The end to this chapter made me really laugh n_n. Please update soon!
xXshoXx chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
heh heh, update soon, It's so funny :P
Ichi Jin chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
ahahahahahaha XD can't wait for the 4th chapter! this is hilarious!
sweet-x-paradise chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
omg what a cliffhanger! plz plz plz update! this fic's so good!
GSandM chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
SO GOOD UPDATE SOON PLZ
animegirl9000 chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
aw that was so beautiful except that chiharu wouldn't normally just do that but I still love love love it
tracee245 chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
OMG great story. what now?