Reviews for LOST: Parodies of the Complete 1st Season, Almost
The One Called Demetra chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
"Reluctant because, of course, I really want Sayid for myself. Plus I didn't like Shannon much at first. Then I started liking her. Then she died."

I am consistently surprised by how identical your attitude toward this show is to mine. Hooray!

Oh. I appear to be in a review box. Hello! Your fic made me laugh very loudly many times over the past few days that I've been reading it! I'm in an exclamatory mood today! Goodbye!
Koko chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
LOL it's hilarious but... i know it's a parody and allhow everyone thinks ...but i hate how everyone thinks Charlie is so weirdly obsessed with Claire it makes me mad
Cordelia Darcy chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
Well, that chapter pretty much summed Michael up, lol. He is not very complex...I hope he died in the freighter explosion. Also, PLEASE make more! I am about to read the last chapter of this one,(I have already read the other 2 you made, they were also great) and I can't live without it! I'm begging here!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Because you said "please", I am reviewing. Very nice chapter, loved the Notebook reference, lol. Also love how "not" acttracted to Sawyer Kate is. I hate Jack! I hope he dies in season 5, but I KNOW he wont. gr

P.S. can the Writers please come back? they r funny.
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 13 . 5/12/2008
ooh, I'm in a class on Lost! well, not really. But we get to write several hundred analytical papers on any "work of art" we want, and I picked Lost! (sorry, off-topic, I know, but your author's note made me want to share. 'Cause it's the best class EVAH. D) So, I know I've already reviewed this story before, but I still love it so, which is why I'm rereading it for like the billionth time. And I hope you update "Flashes Before Your Eyes" soon!
foreverpheely chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
lol,yeah i got the whole jack thing with "you didn't really think they'd kill me in the first episode"

this was pretty funny, except as we all know, the monster isn't really invisible.

anyway, are you going to do any for the other seasons?
Blue Panda chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
Ah man I'm sorry to see this fic go...

Oh well it was great reading it and thanks for the many laughs, great update!
The Other chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
Omg, that was hilarious. I love the polar bear...and Boone. It's very random, and Locke would make a perfect spiderman. Lol, I can't wait for the next one...and good luck getting the box set back.
xxsophiexx chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
POLAR BEAR: Hello tasty little boy!

I’m here to take you away from this huge expensive house and your pool and your private school so you can live in a crappy New York apartment with a man you don’t know.

WALT: Okay…just don’t touch my bum.

MICHAEL: Yeah, well, that’s why I didn’t want Locke to be the one to come down here.

BOONE: I will repeatedly whisper Vincent’s name, making me look like even more of an ineffectual loser.

lmao, all those quotes made me pmsl. It's sad to hear you won't be updating anymore :(. But I've really enjoyed reading it lol. :D
ItsTeotwawki chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
...During the entire 1st season of lost (and some of the 2nd and 3rd seasons) It was a complete groan-fest.

First of all, ya got a guy by the name of John Locke talking about how everyone should have a chance to 'start over', ya got an episode called Tabula Rasa, and.. oh, yeah. NOW there's a character named Rousseau. I wonder where they got THAT from?

(I was half expecting Desmond's name to be Descartes, or something.)

Anywawy, rant over. Love this fic with much love and many hugs.
ItsTeotwawki chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
SAYID: I am seriously starting to resent this guy.

We all are, Sayid. We all are.

That's the only good thing about Lost's off season: .

(I hate his guts. can you tell?)

LOve the fic.
ItsTeotwawki chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I'm looking foreward to the Anna Lucia/Resident Evil zombie jokes! YAY!

Ok, so Sayid was in The English Patient. That's the only thing I know off the top of my head. He plays pretty much the same kind of character, only he's Hindu instead of Iraqi. But he's gt ver long hair. :)
ItsTeotwawki chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
CHARLIE: Oh no! It’s a killer sheep! We have to find the hole in the wainscotting!

KATE: No, Charlie. It’s a killer polar bear.

SAYID: That’s weird.

SAWYER: No shit.

Between that, the talking suitcases and shrapnel, and oh, yeah. This one:

CHARLIE: Ha ha. I’m in the bloody jungle! Ooh, a rock.

This fic has totally made my night.
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Charlie: "I'm not marked for death!"

*Sniff* *sniff*

Oh. my. god. This is bloody hilarious.
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
I can't remember if I've reviewed already or not, but I think all these parodies are brilliant! I actually kind of used them as sources for my own, much broader, much less accurate parody, since I didn't really remember anything that happened in Season 1. Anyway, great stuff, and I hope you update soon!