Reviews for Full Circle
Alexisishot chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
That was so sweet! I'm sitting here in tears. Congragulations, this is the best Angel fanfic I've ever read. Good work and I want more!
Imzadi chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
AW! I love this. Wes' revenge was perfectly thought out, and Roger will truly suffer as he deserves. Thank you for the glimpse of Lindsey; I'm sure the image of Darla cleaning up puke did make him smile. It did for me, too. I'm glad Sophia & Wes are becoming close.

How about a Darla/Lindsey wedding in the final story? And, if you do crossovers, a double date for Sarai & her boy friend (whose name escapes me at the minute) with a couple they'd really enjoy-Veronica Mars & Logan Echolls. I'd love to see Angel interact with my favorite "bad boy."
Imzadi chapter 9 . 11/23/2006
First of all, happy Thanksgiving to you. It's really nice to see a new chapter after quite a while. Secondly, I love Wes. Next to Lindsey & Fred, he's my favorite character. But he's an ass when it comes to marriage. Maybe he'll finally do it when this is over. I loved the "tag team" of Sarai & Spike. They really do complEment each other, but he gave her a complIment. Darn Spellcheck! You write both of them so well! I loved that scene. Other than a lack of Lindsey (which I forgive you for, but he had better show up in the next chapter. . .), this was a great chapter and worth waiting for.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
I do like the Lindsey/Sarai relationship. It's the fun kind of arguing! And I'm glad that Lindsey & Darla seem to be in love. If only she could give him a child! I just adore Sarai. She's always surprising me. I can't wait to see what she & Spike are up to.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
I'm really sorry; I didn't realize I hadn't reviewed this chapter. I'm not at all surprised that this is a plot on Roger's part. He's really evil. Poor Brett. I think there might be some good in him; I hope it comes through. Sophia needs Wes & Fred (and WHY aren't they married?).
Angels9thFantasy chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I am still with the enjoying! Hehe! Ari and Lloyd, is it even possible to not love Ari and Lloyd, can't wait to see that episode with the gay bar... sorry to the point. Are they going to prevent Brett from taking Sophia away? Dun, dun, dun! Okay, of course they will, I know this, because we all love happy ending and whatnot. But, I still enjoy reading up to it.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Hey!

Did u read that sidekick chart in that one magazine - Entertainment weekly or something?

and that stuff about the Tomkitten is totally true - I bet they glued a beachball to her stomach to make it look like she was pregnant. And now katie rocks a doll to sleep every night. Weirdos.

That Suri/Sari thing was pretty funny. I liked this chapter tons.

SS4EVA

PS “We be discreet." We'll
Sasha Snape chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Oh I'm so nervous...I hope that spike and sarai can pull this off! Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
I can't believe how low Roger can sink. I'm glad Brett seems to have a glimmering of a conscience. They can't take Sophia away from Fred & Wes (but it would certainly help if they were married, I'm sure). I still can't understand why they aren't. And btw an update on Lindsey & Darla would be nice. . .
AnnaChase chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
:O OMG! EVIL EVIL EVIL MEAN ROGER! THat is SO MEAN! You make the story very, very interesting and I can't wait to roead more! I love Sophia so much I 'd wanna adopt her too ;). Keep on writing and please update son? Pleasey? :)
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Uh oh. This does not bode well for Wesley. I don't like his father - what's his problem anyways? I think her REAL father should show up or something (helped along by Sarai).

We should definitly see more of Blair and Sophia though.

SS4EVA
Aulviss chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Ah, alive and well. Plus in a situation they never would have done on the show. Cool. Characterizations are good. Look forward to more.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Well I liked that chapter, evil Roger. I also learned how to spell ulterior, which I might add drove me insane yesterday. Poor Wes and Fred, but it's nice to see hostile Wesley every once in a while. Especially when he has no glasses and some stubble. Anyway... update soon.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, but I was out of town. Anyway, I love the Sarai/Lindsey scene (and the "unthinkable things. . .that would melt my brain. . .hysterical blindness"). She is really a smart cookie. Lindsey & Gunn are right-this isn't just cut and dried. Planting drugs, however, is NOT a good idea. And Wes should be a little more supportive of Fred. Why aren't they married?

I hope biological father has to take on Roger. My money would definitely be on Roger!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Ah... so I see Wesley is being all 'I am in control man'. I like it when he's in control. I want to see what happens, so you should write another chapter very soon. Until then, I must go find someone who can teach me how to play Risk. World Domination sounds fun.