Reviews for Full Circle
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Lol. Sarai's little tirade was funny. I guess things are going to get harder for Wes huh? Why do I have a feeling Roger had something to do w/ this guy coming back?

SS4EVA
gopie chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Sarai is quite a cool person. I really do hope they keep her and not lose her to the creep. And Roger coming back spells for more trouble. Waiting for next update!
AnnaChase chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
OMG that was a really good chapter! Sophia's father? O NO! She has to stay with Wes & Fred! I'm so curious to read more PLEASE update soon I love your writing-style so much!

x-
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
And it heats up...lol I can't wait to see Sarai again. Feel like she's been missing.

I'm thinking Roger had something to do w/ this impromptu visit. As always, this was great. SS4EVA
Imzadi chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
I guess it's just possible that something is worse than Roger's arrival, and that would be the arrival of Sophia's biological father. Poor Wes & Fred. I'm glad Gunn and Lindsey are there to work for them. I loved the whole Wes/Sophia scene. It was very well done. Do you know an autistic child? You have a marvelous understanding. And she gave him an ORANGE gummi bear! That's love!
gopie chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Ah! love how they keep trying to communicate. Hmm, I wonder what kind of non-legal advice. Me Tarzan, you Jane, this our baby, we go live in jungle?
Angels9thFantasy chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Interesting chapter, I enjoyed it. And well of course Sophia hates green gummy bears, because green gummy bears are horrible. I mean does anyone actually like them? Yeah, and I bet that was the first time Cordelia was ever silent... kinda makes me wonder what she would do if she were in Sunnydale during Hush.
AnnaChase chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Hey Gigi!

I really really still love your story I can't wait till you update again! Sophia becomes even more adorable on moments I'already expected her to be the most adorable! Roger's still gr, and Wesley's the sweetest can be :). Please update soon? I also love the new title.

x-
DoMonique chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
Why doesn't Sophia like Spike? if she tends to like people who like Sophia, why would she be adverse to Spike? (Love the story by the way! Hate Roger!)
gopie chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
It's nice that Wesley, although it would certainly make it easier for him, didn't resort to magic in case something would happen.

The conversation between them in Wes' office was funny.

Sigh. Wes is still a bit awkward with Sophia. I really hope their relationship gets better. With Spike too.

ROger's thoughts doesn't sound good - What's he father going to do?

That was a good chapter.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Oh uh...bad bad roger. liked the sophia/darla part - except i did think cordy was weirdly characterized and that that bit where you explained WHY darla was doing what she was doing was a bit too much. liked doyles part though; very nice chapter.

SS4EVA
Angels9thFantasy chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Woah. Likage. Not that I expected not to like, but yeah... I like. Great review right? It's making you all giddy inside, I can tell. Well... Update soon like.

... I hope it makes you happy to know that because of how bad this review is I am going to go lock myself in a closet and never come out again...
Imzadi chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Dear God, deliver me from Roger when he plans something for anyone's "own good." The man is a true monster. What does he want to do? Kipnap Sophia? Kill her? He's so narrowly focused that he's a monomaniac. I do understand his qualms on seeing Angel & Darla (does he know Harmony's a vampire, too?). BTW why don't Sarai & Sophia like Spike? And are Lindsey & Darla still together? I wouldn't mind seeing my Dear Boy. I have a feeling that he's devious enough to circumvent anything Roger W-P can come up with!
Lili009 chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
You finally updated, I'm so glad! It was a great chapter!
gopie chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Cute of Wes being so happy that she waved at him first. Nice chapter.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »