Reviews for Full Circle
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Finally an update - yeah! Unfortunatly, I was hoping for more Wes?Soph interaction.

It seemed like nothing really happened in this chapter - Sophie waving to Wesley was a good step for them, though.

So Roger approves of Fred... I figured he'd hate her, liked it how you did it though.

AnnaChase chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Hey! Wow that was a really good chapter again! Roger is so mean! I just wanted to hug Wesley :). Sophia's adorable too, and Sarai is funny :D. I can't wait till the next chapter, Please update soon! Good luck !
Imzadi chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
I guess Sarai didn't do such a great job of getting Sophia to bed, did she? Roger is right about Fred being good for Wes, but she's not too good for him. They deserve each other. I wish he had brought his wife. She would have loved Fred. I wish you'd explain why Fred & Wes live together and adopted a child together but aren't married. I really don't understand that.
UpsideRight chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Great chapter!

Please update soon.
gopie chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Gosh, I hate his father. But you're characterisation of him is just as I thought he would be, full of snide remarks and such. I hope Fred does all her scientific jargon stuff and that'll show him to undermine her.
gopie chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Poor Wesley is trying so hard to connect with his daughter and now HE shows up. This sounds interesting, though.
Lili009 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Great chapter, I really like this story, even though I can't wait for another of your Sarai's fic. Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon!
ducklips chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I like the story. You really seem to have gotten Wesley's father. The only thing that I think is off is Wesley himself.

Not by much though, he's obviously going to be meek when it comes to his father, but there has been some change. He's going to have a little more brawn, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Sophia. It's bad if he's going to let his father insult his daughter, because he feels guilty. If he's going to let feelings like that adversley effect her, why should she warm up to him, she can't trust him to stand by her.

Wesley will let people hurt him, but not the people that he loves. He was guilty over killing his father, but he wasn't THAT guilty.

I really do like the story, but right now, I think you can understand Sophia's seperation a little too much to actually feel sorry for Wesley not being close to her.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
I know it's the same old theme, but I DESPISE Roger (I do think it's an amusing coincidence that both Fred's & Wes' fathers are named Roger!). I have to agree with him on two items, though. Andrew is a prat, and I don't understand why Fred & Wes aren't married. BTW have Darla & Lindsey emerged from the hotel room yet? You didn't answer my question-can she have children now? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Roger meet Fred. I'm sure he won't be impressed with her. The man is arrogance personnified.
ka-mia2286 chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
i really loke this story so far. I really like that you are exploring Wes's reationship with his Dad. Dinner should be interesting to say the least, can't wait to see how that goes
SS4EVA chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I'm gonna take the easy way out this time...I liked this ((and so did my 6 yr old little sister; she likes Sophia)). Roger Wyndam-Pryce, huh? Is he a robot or the real thing?

I'm hoping for a cameo from Blair but I read your notes, so I'll just hope.
AnnaChase chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hey! I find it a very very good fanfic, and I can't wait until you update the next chapter! :D You also have a great style of writing! Good luck!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Poor, poor Wesley. I think I can fairly guess that this is not going to be a flowers and candy trip. Well if this is a flowers and candy trip, the flowers will be dead and the candy will be posion. Roger Wyndam-Pryce the horror.

Oh and Sophia is still enjoyable.
UpsideRight chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Great first chapter!

Please update soon.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I was expecting her birth mother. This is infinitely worse! I despise Roger Wyndham-Pryce. I love little Sophia, and I think Wes had indeed made some progress with her. I hope RW-P doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the works.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3