Reviews for From here to Eternity
HoshiToTsuki chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
that was beautiful. i feel awful in my heart, my chest hurts. i can see this. i always felt for barty... this captured his other side. you know how there are two.
me-obviously chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
IC, insightful, and well-written. I liked this take on Bartimaeus's thoughts after the last book. Nice work.
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Awesome...Thought provoking. What else can I say?
tanyart chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
So sad. I was hoping for a little bit more in Stroud's ending, but this fills that empty space I was looking for. Wonderful POV with Bartimaeus. I really enjoyed it!
The Thirteenth Councilor chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Just lovely.
Contrarian chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I like this - you did well keeping Bartimaeus in character even though it was a sad, reflective piece. There are a few errors that cause confusion, for example: "From here to eternity, they have just given me another form to where the ages." Other than that, it flows nicely. Good job completing the Triumvirate of post-Ptolemy's Gate angst.
LuckyRatTail chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Very nice - not rambling at all, actually; a rather nice sum-up of how Barty might be feeling. And I liked the last section, just proves that he's going to go on and have more adventures even if Nat may not... (write another book please, Mr. Stroud!)

;o)