Reviews for No time to waste
klaine.destial.caryl.OE chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
This was a nice story, The "Casey Elliot" pariing upsetted me but it was a nice story. The friendship of "Olivia and Casey" Reminds me of "Me and MY Bff" And she acts ALOT like Casey and I'm told im AAALLOOOTT like Olivia, So that kinda works :)
ilovesvu12 chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
i love it more
chodge76 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Why is this story posted in the Casey/Olivia category? It's clearly Elliot/Casey and I didn't care for it.
dr.robbinstorres chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
oh my gosh, i just read this all this morning. amaaazing. absolutley love it. so far my favorite svu story on this site. casey is also my favorite character!
7Seven7 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE this story! Your an amazing author, you have an amazing mind. Though this story Is totally fictional, it still makes me cry
7Seven7 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
This story is so beautiful that it's continuously making me cry
les4love chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
okay, first of all. let me say lol i TOTALLY knew huang was gay, from like the first ever appearance he made! so there. and second, im not sure i think this one is over lol SEQUAL!
Aliengirla chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Love the plot - just don't wait years before updating again pls :)
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Do you even have to ask?Of course a sequel is in order!KUDOS!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
Terrific chapter and ending (although I'm sad it has to end). So whens the sequal...just kidding. Thank you so much for wirtting this story and can't for your next story or stories that you choose to write. :)
JenniferTVgirl chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
That was amazing. I loved the proposal. That was like such a great ending!
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
NO!That can't be the end!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
No please son't let it be the end! Loved this chapter(although personally I hate country music). Update soon. :)
JenniferTVgirl chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Lol Great chapter :) Is it finished ?
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
A good ,I hope that Casey does go back to Elliot so they can deal with him telling her "I love you."
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »