Reviews for Future Lives
rindy713 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
great finish to the series! again, i love it that nypd lets them be partners on and off the job.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Lovely end to a darling series. Glad to see it come full circle!
kateBA chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
What a terrific story I am all smiles.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It seems that whenever I read the fluff that you write, I get this shit eating grin on my face that refuses to leave... I don't think it'll be a problem, though. My family thinks I'm crazy anyway.
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
In wandering through the recesses of the site, I came across this little drabble. It was adorable! I loved the sniggering of others about him being wrapped around her finger...I can so see that! It was a really sweet story!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
So cute! I loved it.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
E-I am so goad that you wrote this- i sure love fluff- haha
Loony4moony816 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. Tears are actually welling up in my eyes. It was also funny.

Thanks so much for writing this.

Sara
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
aw...how freaking cute! I love this whole thing...especially the fact that they got married the day after my birthday! woot! lol. And I especially loved the introduction to the family-I can *definately* believe that her family is like that-with the brothers and the little kids. *big, goofy smile* I loved it, VERY good!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Cute little story. Laughed when I saw the date he put that gold band on her finger...12/29...my b-day! (fyi: I just got my engagement ring this New Year's Eve at a late celebration of my b-day)
gerfan chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
aw, that was a sweet ending