Reviews for Several Owed Dances
X-Ray Hearing chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh my God, shut up Harry. The martyr routine gets old.

I'm glad that Ron got off his arse, but listening to Harry be so patronizingly noble was ridiculous, especially considering that he caused his own pain. Does he really think that breaking up with Ginny doesn't make her a target? He's an idiot, and watching him turn that idiocy into moral superiority is the greatest bit of magic Harry has ever managed to produce.
emotionalmeneedshugs chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow. Simply beautiful :)

You have to keep wrighting one-shots like this one! It's really sweet
darklace15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh! So adorable! Okay, constructive criticism...um...Perhaps the speech Harry gives Ron near the end could have been broken up in the middle, particularly when he says, "No, please, let me finish." It might flow better if you added a "he said when Ron was about to interrupt," or something like that. Other than that, you made me sigh happily and I thank you greatly for that!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was very sweet! I loved the "reenactment" of the Yule Ball scene-nice touch! But I think my favorite thing about it was that it was from Harry's point of view. I often worry that we won't get any emotionally satisfying R/Hrness in 7, but if JKR gives us something like this, I'll be very, very happy.

Great story!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw ... cute. I liked it a lot.
Tere chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was great! I really enjoyed it. I'm expecting something like that in the last book, it is more than probable that Krum appears bringing up Ron's old insecurities again to force him make a move onto Hermione. Very realistic indeed. Congratulations!
Vicky Potter 07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
absolutely wonderful! beautiful!

i love harry

and the way he loves ginny

so, so lovely!

and, well, ron's words... only a sentence and he's such a gentleman!

it's really good. congrats! )
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aww, that's sweet...
rinabina chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This was a lovely story. When it first loaded i was sad because the scrolly bar was so short, but you packed a lot of story into this and i wasn't left hanging at all. i like the way you wrote everyone in harry's pov, like jk, but you included ron/hermione very well. i'm going to add this to my fav's just cause it'll make me smile when i read it. thanks for that!
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
This was a very nice story. I think you have written their characters very well and somehow, it was almost as though I was reading a segment of the book. I loved it and it's going in my favorites! :)
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That's a very splendid way for those two to get together! Nice work! :)
pinkpygmypuff chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Look for it on my C2

Felicity
ffaddix chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Bittersweet for Harry/Giny and marvelous for Ron/Hermione.

...Lovely for both :D
Dayrunner chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Cute... very cute
Captain Annie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Cute fic! It flowed smoothly and was very true to characters. Nice job.