Reviews for Seven Minutes of Heaven on Earth
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
write another chapter you are a really good writer
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very cute!
Rebecca Katherine Dileo chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I dislike KagXBan. Kagome sucks. She really does. How she's so weak in everything except being the whiny schoolgirl she is. How can you say she's strong? She has crappy aim, and always needs someone to protect her! She also takes advantage of Inu's beads, and says SIT every time she gets mad! She also gets jealous and cries when she sees Inu with Kikyo, and she has Koga and Hojo; I mean, do you see Sango crying when Miroku goes flirt with a girl? Seriously! ..Oh well, people have their own opinions; I will not try to change anybody's juct cause I don't like Kagome.
Kirri kitty chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I loved it! Is there a sequal? make another story please or make a sequal!
Sara-Bellz chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
cute. I like it.
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Awe! That was so cute! I really like this story! However...I've watched a few eps of Inuyasha and my only guess is that Bankotsu comes in later ne? What does he look like, when does he come in the story line? Does he like her (like Koga likes her) I really wanna know. I almost didn't read this cause I'm not into inuyasha as much as I once was...so...I'm pretty much left in the dark here. Anyway, I loved it! I hope to see more storys from you...oh and a request if I may...can u do a Naruto fanfic? Please? With a Cherry on top?
Kira 'Spit Fire chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Hey don't let ur feelings for him get u down, 'cause u just don't what'll happen in the future. Oh and by the way, never give up on something so dear to u. Ja Ne!
Seamistress89 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
kaiwaii! *huggles kag and ban plushies together and giggles* me luvies it .~
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Very cute, loved it! Hope to see more Ban & Kag fluff from you soon! :P
satsu chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was cute i hope to see more from you !
xHell Butterflyx chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I really liked it. Sorry, I don't have any ideas. You should make a 'next time'. It's a good story!
neko-cat-kirara chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
aw ;)
prettiful pout chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i liked it...but who's bonkotsu again?...lol...jokeing obviously...loves ya!;)