Reviews for Trapped
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
they all should have been captured like sara- she escaped to quick. but over all really good.
kelticsgirl chapter 16 . 1/31/2007
read it love it.
panthersrock08 chapter 16 . 9/21/2006
hey i liked the story it was awsome.
Graciekay chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
i love this story so much it is a clasic favorite of mine
Shika.Tot chapter 16 . 8/27/2006
Aw I loved it! It was awesome and original! I couldn't stop reading. Great job.
Graciekay chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
i really liked it. you are the kind of writeer i want to be!
toetagged chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
wow...we definately need some more brass fics from you...that was awesome!
BEWhiteDragon-00 chapter 16 . 3/3/2006
This story was indeed very interesting and good. It would make a pretty interesting episode. Keep it up
Gib chapter 16 . 3/1/2006
Nice wrap up to a very good story. A few typos throughout the story, but hey English is my first language and I haven't written anything in English or otherwise. Great job! I read the story in one sitting and every question I had at the end of each chapter was answered in the next. The pace and content of the story was good and kept me glued to the computer and up reading way past my bedtime. :-) I especially liked the way you incorporated all of the characters into the story. Brass is my favorite so I was especially pleased to see that he had a major part. Keep up the good work. I'll check out some of your other stories later. Again, great job!

Gib chapter 15 . 3/1/2006
So the bad guy is officially revealed to Brass. Love the way Brass is trying to put doubt into the bad guy's head. Seems as though it's working a bit. Bummed that the next chapter is the last. Great job!

Gib chapter 14 . 2/28/2006
I can feel the showdown coming. The rest of the gang has reunited which means trouble for the bad guy. Curious as to what he's been up to for the past few chapters. Great job! On to 15.

Gib chapter 13 . 2/28/2006
Good chapter. Thank goodness they finally got Kevin under control. Nick and Grissom have been put through the ringer. The way I figure it, is that Brass didn't want anyone else getting hurt, that's why he took off to go get the bad guy. On to 14.

Gib chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
Poor Brass, having to relive his past and sharing it with Nick and Grissom. At least the lights are on. At least I think, it's a good thing. Warrick and Catherine interrogating the kid was great, made me smile. Grissom's got to be crazy trying to look non threatening to a drugged out cop with a gun. What was he thinking! Only 4 more chapters left? I don't want it to end.

Gib chapter 11 . 2/28/2006
Jenkins, the unlikely hero. Loved it. Warrick doing commando is too fun. Catherine getting fed up with the situation and doing her own commando stealth thing was great. So they've got one bad guy in custody, and Kevin is freaking out. The suspense is great! On to 12.

Gib chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
Yay, at least part of the gang is together. Wonder who sprung Sara. I think I know but at this point I'm not sticking to anything. Still wondering what was on the card. Off to ch. 11.