Reviews for Leave Me Alone
dustypeach86 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I liked this.
You are very descriptive and clear in your writing.

Good work!
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You did a fantastic job with this fic! I decided to go to the older posts so that I could read some different stuff and I'm very glad that I did. You REALLY got inside the head of these guys! Great job :)
Katherine chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
holy gu im ! o my oath o my god i just shaking im shaking i. wow that was absolutely like perfect im a better person from reading this ! i want to find you and hug you like holy mother of god! every damn word was perfection the end was just simply amazing! i didn't want it to end you captured all that anger all that emotion and love in one thing i could just feel it and see it playing out before me its like holding lighting in a bottle that's what your story is like i beg you you need to write more! please im begging you write MORE! i wanna see some Dean guilt ! i always thought Sam would forgive his brother and never be pissed at what he said to him, and even feel bad about being some kind of burden. please man doo it!
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i really liked the story. i have been searching for stories where dean was being controlled by Dr Elliot that were actually GOOD for quit some time, and now i finally found one!

but seriously, i thought you were going to kill dean again! jeez, you've gotta stop doing that to me!

haha, just kidding, i love the way you made us think he was really going to kill himself. nicely done
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
excellent! very well written, and it was believable, which is a nice change. go Winchester boys!
labseraph.livejournal.com chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
You got into their heads wonderfully here. One of the best alternative to the episodes I've read.

Fantastic.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Even when under the influence of Dr. Ellicott, he didn't shoot Sam.

Dean gave his life for Sam.

Nice work.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hey~!

another wonderful story. well written and beautifully detailed. (:

Nat.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Whoah, that was ... good. Very good. Damn, the more I read about Dean, the more complex his character gets. Well done.
Rat chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
very cool! I loved it.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
"I tried so hard to change that, to make myself exactly what Dad wanted me to be. But now I don’t know how to change back. I don’t know how to turn it off like you do. I don’t know how to walk away. And I hate you for that. I hate that you can leave and I’m left with a life that no one wants anymore.”

...

Sam realized this when, instead of aiming the gun at Sam’s forehead, instead of screaming out in pain and killed his own brother, he turned the gun on himself. - gasp. NO.

I don't know why I've never reviewed this story. I really liked this episode and I like this take on it, how it would have happened if it was the other way around. As always you are an amazing writer and capture everything beautifully. But where have you gone? I miss your updates. Hope to see one soon. :)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
-sob- That was awesome. And so very sad. I'd love you so much if you did a follow up- showed Dean and Sam after this happened. Please?
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
awesome.
Merrie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Man, I would have loved to have seen this instead of what went down in the episode. Delicious angst. And Dean angst at that. How I love it so. :D Nicely done.

-Merrie