Reviews for Without Words
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Kaoru and Kenshin are quite OOC here (but only when we look at their relationship), though it didn't stop me from enjoying your fic. The repetitive theme was nice.
Ice chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow..It is truly different from your previous styles. Bits and pieces of history in chronological order. It can even be made into a poem!Cute and short.)
Little Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aw! That was so adorable! I love it! A! Of course! Another awesome story! I can't wait until more come out!
Fanfiction Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
omg... that was so freakin' beautiful... love it... u rock my socks !
raine84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I must say that that was a really cute story.
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Linay,

I don't want to belittle your other work, because you ARE an excellent writer. But I think that this piece of yours, since the days of The Sword That Protects, is the one that I love the most so far. Many of your other stories - while written very well - have a certain sameness to them that make me start to skim them after a while, and so I'm very happy to see something like this from you which is so different and more in keeping with canon. (It's why I look forward so very much to the day that you finally go back to The Sword That Protects. It's great stuff.)

It's a very sweet piece, and I'm not sure how to be more constructive than that; though your descriptions are short, that style in itself works very well for a one shot like this. I have nothing to complain about. I'm very glad I clicked on the author alert to read it. I hope you'll forgive my honesty ;;
haytherebaybeeee chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I think it's very, very good.

The formatting is smooth and enjoyable, and the idea is even more so. The people who have the perception to sense that Kaoru's frustration is just that usually do not have the skill to get the point across, let alone eloquently.

I'd like a full-length story, but in the interest of preservation it would probably be better to just keep it a one-shot. It's perfectly concise as it is, and you don't want to risk dulling the story's point by lengthening it.

Kudos!
Kaoru4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
loved it. Completely different format to what I usually read, and I usually hate the seemingly abruptness of the plot in this style of fics, but I loved reading this one.

It was sweet, enjoyable, romantic, and got the point across. One word to describe this one-shot is elegant. That's what the writing style reminds me of.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11