Reviews for Without Words
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
woah kenshin is really very loveble jerk! hahaha! I really love him! waaii hahaha! really nice fic! Hope you do more kk in the future! good job!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh gosh, that was such an amazing story. I love that the characters are in character, the emotions and the reactions they all have. Amazing! :)
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aww, how sweet! you captured their relationship so well with just a few words. congratulations on a great job!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Sniff. That was really well written. It was... perfect. Meep!
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Kirei. Just like the pearl comb.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is beautifully written. You did a great job.
Desteni chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This is really beautiful. I love the repetition of form in the statement at the beginning of each segment. It creates a really wonderful cadence for the story. And it's so sweet! Just lovely.
KagomeP chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
AW i like this its now on my favorites
prohibited chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh that was just plain wonderful. I love subtlety, and you exploit it to the its pure beauty. I'm inspired now, thanks to you.

-prohibited-
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
_ That was great! Usually I'm inclined to dislike things written in present progressive, but this was excellent. I liked how you had the merchent stealing the comb back, it sounded very canon to me, perhaps something that would have happened if there were more volumes of RuroKen. In fact, the whole thing was very canon. I also liked the line about Kenshin not thinking she is weak because he his stronger, that just struck a chord with me. Anyway, nice oneshot, it was amazing.

Twilight Rurouni
dahar chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I really enjoyed this. They all felt very in-character, which for me is one of the most important aspects of a fic, and I appreciate the way you explore this side of the dynamic between Kenshin and Kaoru - delicately, without undue angst but without too much sugar. It felt truthful.

The story as a whole had a great shape to it. Beautifully done, and excellent prose, too. This was a treat to read.

I especially love the line "Kaoru smiles at him over her cup of steaming tea and knows that he does not think she is weak since he is stronger." That's just beautiful, and it really finishes the story off. Thank you.
estrela jem chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wow, soo cute! I loved it!
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
really good story! i loved it. i hope you update your sequel to broken pieces soon!
barcarolle chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw!

Lovely, as always.
Kiogo chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I’m without words to tell you how great is this story…

I specially like the scene when Kenshin gives the hair comb to Kaoru. I can see him watching her waiting for her reaction, and asking politely “Do you like it?”. It’s so… Kenshin! I think it’s how they start their relationship, with little things like that.

You have really great writing skills! Thanks for sharing and keep writing!
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »