Reviews for Without Words
Kiogo chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I’m without words to tell you how great is this story…

I specially like the scene when Kenshin gives the hair comb to Kaoru. I can see him watching her waiting for her reaction, and asking politely “Do you like it?”. It’s so… Kenshin! I think it’s how they start their relationship, with little things like that.

You have really great writing skills! Thanks for sharing and keep writing!
kamisKenxKao4ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hoo myy God! It was soo LOVELY!

Simple, short and precius! (mind that I hardly write english xD.. thats wy I only write a few words.. so u can understand me xD)

I hope u can carry on with your others fics soon . Im now reading Complete Me.. read Broken Pieces in english and Spanish.. twice xD.. adn Complete Me alsow eng. and spa. but that one only once.. cause Im hoping to read the next chapt. .

well take care! Bye

piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That's a gorgeous story. I love the ending :D
skye133 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007

brilliant use of parallel structure; i am beyond impressed at how you can successfully pull off different styles of writing! and even though this piece may be under the "fluff" category, it is most certainly not the usual too-sweet-it-makes-me-wince kind of one-shot. again, i commend you for this fine piece! very touching.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Beautiful...and the characters' interaction was perfectly in tune with typical selves. Absolutely beautiful!
natalielane chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
lil-ka0ru chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
incredibly beautiful
DragongirlCV chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
that was absolutly beautiful.
ArwenSol chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
TT_TT so... pretty...!
Divine Storm chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw~! It's so sweet.

The fluffy aching kind of sweetness. ::sniff::

Great oneshot b
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Utterly adorable, yet could have been flesh out to make it flow better. Overall, lovely fluff. And in character too.
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
yikes!no wonder you have so many great reviews! great story. you might as well as have called it I Never Asked You To. great story. though hopefully Kaoru won't be so helpless and naive in the future. and i hope Sanosuke and Yahiko won't be so rude either. does anyone know how to delete a story from MY Favorites?

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
An Antidote chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
nice ideas you got...keep it up
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
So sweet! Your really talented, you can write sweet fluff, or drama/angst. I aplaud your skill!
missy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
so sweet! its cute good job
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »