Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Mother
Oakshaden chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Well obviously Ranko needs to be forced into a date with him by Nodoka.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Oh God please update this story. PLEASE! I don't care who you put in, OC's or other anime characters but please, for the love of God, UPDATE!
sergwish chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Hmm. A chapter per date or a single matchup?

Hinako matchup is somewhat known.

Nodoka? Right in front of Genma's eyes? That's a good one. :)

Haruka Urashima? Can go many ways dfepending on how she sees Soun... She does have expirience with Seta.

Supernaturals? Big question is: "Why would they bother?". All of them can sneak a peak to find out all about a person. Well, Urd may be interested to add her hand to the Nerima Love Mess and use Soun as an entry point and cover.

How about a demon? Not necessery a malicious one. Or any other supernatural being for that matter - Tendo dojo in Nerima is a good place to hide in plain sight.

In any case you will have to hint at their reason at least.
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
hey that was so funny lol.

*Still laughin*

Though - i've - never - actually - heard - of - any - of - those - candidates.
goku90504 chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
intresting fic though lets please keep OMG/AMG out of this though naru could go on a date with him to make kei jealous nah what am i saying oh well keep up the good work
Paver83 chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Hey, as long as you've got Peorth, why not Mara? Urd and/or Hild are possibles as well.

Maybe the tape makes it into the hands of the missing Kuno mother... Naga the White Serpent (Kodachi got her laugh from her mother's side of the family). Naga got stuck back in our dimension again, and there's no way she'd be satisfied with the guy she set up to act the part of the Kuno patriarch.

While she's on loan to Japanese Security, and missing her home in London, Ceres Victoria.

Any of the Inner Senshi as they try to use Soun to get closer to Ranma, or maybe they are that desperate.

From "Gold Digger", how about Ayane 'Misstress' Anno; perhaps she's in Japan for a wrestling exhibition. Maybe Soun will actually be one of the very few NOT put off by her eyes (but put off by something else maybe?).
Steffan chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
I'm kinda partial to Setsuna Meioh.

This would, incidentally, bring the Senshi into the mix, because at a minimum Haruka and Michiru would want to check up on this guy, and Hotaru and/or Chibi Usa would mention it to the Inners...
NoshMono chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Excellent work! I had to control my laughter so as not to cause my family to look at me what that strange look. I could imagine the video scenes myself. I really like the scene.

Ah, by the way... about the women that would date Soun. That sounds fun. I'll suggest:

1- Hild, the boss of hell (Ah My Goddess. She can show Soun how 'bad' she can be on the bed)

2- Urd, the goddess with the demon blood (Ah My Goddess)

3- Tsuruko Aoyama (Love Hina. Ok, this is a bit tricky, I guess)

4- Kodachi. O ho ho ho ho (as a part of a scheme to make Ranma jealous)

5- Sailor Moon (what the hell, she'll be a comic relief)
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
I've got an idea, how about Aki Hinata, from the Sgt. Frog series, she's just about as insane as anyone in Nerima, as well as a black belted martial artist, and could you imagine the Ranma insanity with the Sgt. Frog insanity, plus, she's one of the most beautiful women in Anime at this time, imo. This section was done very well, and wondering what'll happen when the date finally occurs.
SilverSerpentDragon chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
ROFL! Can't wait for the next chapter! May I suggest Kurenai Yuuhi from Naruto? No, what would be better is Anko Mitarashi! XD
Innortal chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Don't forget Haruka Urashima, trying to prove she feels nothing for Seta.

Good work as always.
swrite chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Brilliant story so far, I vote for Setsuna Meioh if you actually marry Mr waterworks off.

Hope it is not on hold for long.
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
all of them give him a dose of what ranma goes through and may be somehow bring his dead wife back from the grave. now theres a twist.
TerraBull chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Hmm.. someone to handle the Chaos? *heh* How about someone from Love Hina? Haruka or Tsuruko perhaps?
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Honestly the best way to 'get back' at the fathers IS to somehow get Nodoka talked into 'dating' Soun. It would drive Genma nuts deservidly so, and maybe allow Ranma to finally come clean with his mother.

She might even divorce Genma just on the principle alone!

dennisud