Reviews for Of Promises and Hair
Bizzy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I've never heard of that, but it's a very interesting take on why she made that decision..
lokogato-sama chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I love your Riza: here she is, surrounded by a gaggle of incompetent men, and somehow she maintains her cool and calmly changes the subject when one of them starts going stir-crazy. Also, she hands giant stacks of papers to Roy and makes him make funny expressions.

Nice interaction between Roy and Riza - the fact that Roy slips up before he tells her she's beautiful is oddly touching, since he's usually all sorts of suave with the women.

And nice explanation of Riza's suprisingly long hair! Fluffy and clever. Nice in general.
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Interesting take on the why. Love the pairing... and I do like Riza better with the long hair, personally. _
Cymbala chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
cute. that was really good.
Skia chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very nice. I love Royai. But the story I heard was that after a woman breaks up with someone she cuts her hair short...
Demon Slaying Hanyou chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
A cute Roy and Riza fic that is both well-written and keeps Riza in character. This is an endangered species, the last of a dying breed. How sad.

On happier terms, this is wonderful! I hope you gte more random ideas!
Sirius' PuppyPadfoot chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Brillant. I Love Roy and Riza. I also heard a legend some what similar to that. When someone's heart is broken they would cut their hair. It was supposed to be a way to say they were sorry.

~Puppy~
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Brilliant!
Hajan Rana chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
It could flow a little better, but on the whole it was short and sweet. And though I've heard of it before I love the idea of not cutting one's hair until the prmoise is fulfilled.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I always wonder what Hawkeye looks like with short hair...
The Wind Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
What a cute story _ I love it
Flye chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
SWET.

:]
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow... THAT'S SOO DEP! You realy know your stuff. I love those soul searching quotes in the end! Wow dep as! (note: I am not a hippy, nor am I high, I just love your work!)
write25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
very good! very fluffy! i dont think i would have fully understood without the little part at the end, but ii dont know if that was your intent. the characters really came alive. ::goes off to read more of your stuff:: ~mariah
Some person chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was really nice, especially the ending. Keeping writing. You sound like a good writer.