Reviews for Relative Weirdness
poppaeasabina chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I like the ending-the whole, "I love you even if you destroy the whole world," always seemed idiotic to me. Dunno if the gun would have worked, but it's a nice thought.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Mel chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Hi,
I just wanted to say that I love your story and look forward to reading more.
Nemhain2009 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
kai chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
its fine if its short, i'm just happy you updated! _

please update as soon as you can!

i really want to know what happens when mulder finds out its alex his son is taking care of! can't wait for the sparks to fly
writertron chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
an update! it's nice even if it is, as you pointed out, short. It's fine filler work, and i hope it helps you get back into the swing of the story...
sevter chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Hey!
I wasn't actually expecting this story to be updated again so it was a pleasant surprise. Are you planning for regular updates in the future?
kai chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i really hope you come back to this story! I would like to know what would happen when Mulder finds out his son is dating Krycek! I hope you come back to this one day! finish please! i beg you!
ex fanfic user chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I admit I'm only reading this for the Krycek parts but this is actually really good. Good job, many hugs. Don't judge that I'm in love
npetrenko chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Nice story.
EygptianFireFly chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
This was a good read. I should asume that it'll never be finished thoug, right?
emw314 chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Very interesting story. Hope you continue soon-ish.
demoneyeskyoko chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Yay! I'm so glad that yo haven't abandoned this! I actually first came across it abot two years ago and you totally got me into the pairing. Sadly it is vertally non existant and I've little time to write one myself:( Anyways I'd love to read more soon.
kai chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
gotta say this fic is very interesting. nice take on xander's real daddy. _ I really like those kinds of fics. I like seeing who people make xanders real dad. I gotta say also the dynamic between xander & alex is a nice twist, i love it. _ i can't wait for the rest!

update soon!
calileane chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
I was so happy to see this chapter. And I just can say that you kept me as a reader with this wondeful one