Reviews for Twosome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Im sooo moved, that was rxtremly sweet! Thanks
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was cute and awesome, I loved it and excellent job
intercostal-spaces chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A freakin' Tala plushie? **CAN I HAVE IT?** Lol, that would be wicked awesome. But just to clarify, no, Hilary wasn't out of character at all in my opinion. It does somewhat clash with her little crush on Kai earlier on in V Force, but overall, the way you have her speaking in this fic does actually sound like her. You know how you can actually "hear", per se, the characters speak when you read fanfictions? This is the impression I got as well. Consider yourself blessed to have such writing ability. I've come across my fair share of horribly written dialogue before, granted this fic doesn't necessarily have dialogue (it's written in first person, obviously), but I'm sure you get my meaning. I'm glad to have come acroos it. :)

Hope my review has pleased you. Have a lovely day, my friend. -
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aw totemo kawai, I love Kai/Tala friendship fics.
blitzkreig50889 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
So cute!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Nah, Hilary was fine. And the story was adorable! All hail the cute, mindnumbingness (If that's a word) Of pointless fluff!
Frenchowl chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
LIKED IT!
DaCow Takao chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Yes, I get a plushie for reading this one! -Dances around-

That was awesome! Has to be almost, yes almsot, my favorite one of yours, I wish I was in Hilary's shoes at that point when she got to watch Tala and Kai goof off, that would've been awesome. _

Ah, kai and Tala are going to kill me, I don't know why, but they are! -Runs away-

Great story!

- DaCow Takao
Spawn Of The Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow! That was so awesome and i totally agree with you there: Tala and Kai do kick ass! But honestly, they are so kawaii-whether it be a friendship story or romance!

So...how 'bout that Tala plushie? *nudges* :D:D:D:D
Marine-Depths13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
No one doesn't like Tala! *nods*

That was just too cute XP I could see them doing that and Hilary watching them (she seemed in character, to me 3)

Loved it, mysterio!
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I can't believe I hadn't read this fic eariler, it is really good! I really like the way you wrote in Hilary's POV it is good and I hope that you keep up the good work and produce more terrific fics for us. And WHO doesn't like Tala deserves to die because he is the cutest ever! 0

Kuro6
geko-blackjack chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
YAY! TALA PLUSHIE! *glomps Tala*

Great fic, I loved how you showed it from Hilary's POV, nice idea.

Aw, don't ya just love Tala and Kai friendship fics?

Keep up the good writing!
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Ha ha, i loved it! - It was awsome! Tala and Kai were quit childish but it showed how close those two are - Hope you do more like this one! Byez!

Milla Kuznetsov (I'm reading the Beyblade fics you made and i like them all so far! -)
Kai-Dranzer chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I was laughing my self silly reading this! I can imagine those two bantering over their drinks and it's like hilarious to see! And i think you got Hilary's personality right. Sounds like her alright. Great work!

Ciao